RadioShack

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – The hiring process went well until they leave you hanging if you don't fit what they're looking for.

Went through the normal interview process. Phone interview then went for a in person group interview. 2 weeks later, no email or call... That's fine if they feel that I don't fit what they're looking for *personally I disagree* but have the decency to follow up and send a quick email saying they moved on? I'm sure they have a template they can shoot if they are that "busy" and I know it's the same if you don't get a email/phone call back *you didn't get it* but that's just plain rude. Funny how the HR lady said they have southern hospitality at RS but guess that went out the door since they can't even have the courtesy to email me back.

I would not recommend this Company for furthering their career. Terrible!!

Interview Question – The questions they asked was the normal stuff. What you did at your previous role, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in February 2011.

Interview Details – Online application requires personality test. The in person interview is typical.

Interview Question – They wanted me to sell a pen to them.   Answer Question

Tech IV POS Support Interview

Tech IV POS Support
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a panel of managers, from each department of Operations Center, it was mainly the scripted questions you hear at any interview. "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" , "tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation" , "what would your ideal job be?" and the like. The job description wanted UNIX experience, but it never came up in the interview (or the job).

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty "canned", they mainly paid attention to the energy adn attitude you put off during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, it was a "take it or leave it" kind of deal. They actually offered way under what I was asking. Honestly, if I knew then what I know now, I would have passed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview and was then invited to an in-person interview. The in-person interview included theoretical problems. I interviewed with three people .

Interview Question – It was a statistics question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for more vacation. They only offer 2 weeks for the first 5 years, and that includes sick days.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RadioShack in June 2010.

Interview Details – Online application, online assessment, store manager calls you in for an interview, after that interview you have a phone interview with the DM. If the DM approves you they do background check and you're in.

Interview Question – How do you deal with an angry customer? That was seriously the hardest question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you start at minimum. Oh, and no raises.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at RadioShack

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with Manager. Process was relatively quick.

Interview Question – Standard questions about past experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Assistant Buyer
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in September 2010.

Interview Details – easy interview, basic questions about work habits, problem solving and past experience. interviewers were friendly and very complimentary of the culture.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR will negotiate hard, especially on vacation benefits, of which there are none the first yer. Push back.

IT Interview

IT
Fort Worth, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by HR and interviewed for aproximately 1/2 hour. She than setup an appt. with the hiring manager. I interviewed with him in person, along with the HR Rep. I was contacted within a week and offer was made. No drug test, or credit check required. Only criminal background check

Interview Question – Question were all basic questions that are asked in any interview. Nothing difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are willing to negotiate vacation time etc.

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!