RadioShack

2.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

The hiring process went well until they leave you hanging if you don't fit what they're looking for.

Went through the normal interview process. Phone interview then went for a in person group interview. 2 weeks later, no email or call... That's fine if they feel that I don't fit what they're looking for *personally I disagree* but have the decency to follow up and send a quick email saying they moved on? I'm sure they have a template they can shoot if they are that "busy" and I know it's the same if you don't get a email/phone call back *you didn't get it* but that's just plain rude. Funny how the HR lady said they have southern hospitality at RS but guess that went out the door since they can't even have the courtesy to email me back.

I would not recommend this Company for furthering their career. Terrible!!

Interview Questions
    • The questions they asked was the normal stuff. What you did at your previous role, etc.   Answer Question

Tech IV POS Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack in April 2013.

I was interviewed by a panel of managers, from each department of Operations Center, it was mainly the scripted questions you hear at any interview. "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" , "tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation" , "what would your ideal job be?" and the like. The job description wanted UNIX experience, but it never came up in the interview (or the job).

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty "canned", they mainly paid attention to the energy adn attitude you put off during the interview.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating, it was a "take it or leave it" kind of deal. They actually offered way under what I was asking. Honestly, if I knew then what I know now, I would have passed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

I first had a phone interview and was then invited to an in-person interview. The in-person interview included theoretical problems. I interviewed with three people .

Interview Questions
    Ask for more vacation. They only offer 2 weeks for the first 5 years, and that includes sick days.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with Manager. Process was relatively quick.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack in February 2011.

I was first contacted by HR and interviewed for aproximately 1/2 hour. She than setup an appt. with the hiring manager. I interviewed with him in person, along with the HR Rep. I was contacted within a week and offer was made. No drug test, or credit check required. Only criminal background check

Interview Questions
    • Question were all basic questions that are asked in any interview. Nothing difficult   View Answer
    They are willing to negotiate vacation time etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack in February 2011.

Online application requires personality test. The in person interview is typical.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack in September 2010.

easy interview, basic questions about work habits, problem solving and past experience. interviewers were friendly and very complimentary of the culture.

Interview Questions
    HR will negotiate hard, especially on vacation benefits, of which there are none the first yer. Push back.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RadioShack in June 2010.

Online application, online assessment, store manager calls you in for an interview, after that interview you have a phone interview with the DM. If the DM approves you they do background check and you're in.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with an angry customer? That was seriously the hardest question.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, you start at minimum. Oh, and no raises.