RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

First You get interviewed by the store manager, who asks you basic questions about your work history, and then interviewed again by the district manager, which is more of a orientation to be honest. The second interview is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

A fairly in-depth online quiz process, a 45 minute phone interview with the local manager, and followed up the next day with a brief 15 minute interview from higher up the chain.

Interview Questions

• If you were the only one in the store, and you need to use the bathroom, what do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Applied online and was called in to an interview with a manager in Garden Grove at the store location in the back office. Before he interviewed me I took a personality and math test that took about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Manager was friend, Hired on without interview. The job was not to require interview due to the location of the job and background that was already known about myself. I felt over qualified for the position at the beginning yet after working there I felt comfortable and enjoyed the job.

Functional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the DC Director and his boss. The individuals were very engaging and respectful. I received good feedback and knew their expectations before leaving interview. Many questions were asked and the information was vocalized.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

the interview was conducted at a local hotel which had me concerned because i was instructed to meet at the hotel and I thought that was odd. The setting was a classroom style presentation followed by a 5 question "get to know you" process

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Monroe, LA).

Interview

The process is to apply on line. Follow up by applicant to the store manager of interest would be a good move by applicant to show interest and set up a job interview. Otherwise the next move is generally done by store and district manager by online review of applicant and phone interviews to determine and setup personal interviews at the various stores that need employees. Expect 2 Interviews. The First level interview will be with the store manager or a senior store manager from another store. The second interview will usually be with a district manager by phone. The process usually takes about an hour. Show strong conversation skills, be passionate in your presentation, show strong interest for the position applying for, explain caring for customers and the company's goals, and exhibit a great attitude will help to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary job while working here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Incredibly easy interview process. They simply wanted to know if I knew anything about what they sell, and whether or not I was okay with typical retail schedules. All of the people I talked to were very friendly and helpful -- this, coupled with the incredibly easy interview and acceptance process, made the experience very simple and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you familiar with what we sell? Q: Are you available on weekends? Q: Are you okay getting commission?   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Initially started with a basic phone call asking about availability. then asked a good time for an in person interview. It mostly consisted of basic interview questions that most retail positions ask. Nothing was too out there. Then after answering those questions he wanted me to demonstrate selling skills. It ended with a brief store tour.