RadioShack

Average Difficulty
303 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at RadioShack

Interview Details – was very quick, got called within 3 days of applying with an interview a couple days later, after that you move onto the background check which is when they screw up, they take no responsibility for their mistakes when submitting your information, which in my case cost me the job. There was a birth date mismatch with my ssn which they gave the background check company the wrong birth date.

Interview Question – pretty generic questions for an electronics store   View Answer

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on-line. The process took 1 week - the interview took place November 2013. There were 2 interviews on 2 different days. One with the manager of the store and another with the general manager. The in store manger interview was really easy, the general manager interview was more difficult.

Interview Question – Sell me your cell phone.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2012.

Interview Details – after online application you are contacted for in store interview. I recommend calling after putting application about few days after to show your interest. At interview you get asked the basic questions like why us?what situation in the past can you relate to this position?And can you keep up with the sales goals?

Interview Question – And why should we pick you?   View Answer

Daly City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Question – Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Sales Associate Part Time

Interviewed at RadioShack

Interview Details – Online test required with various basic math, and word problems, as well as test over personality and work place related questions. The test relating word problems and basic math questions was timed and had ten minutes to complete whereas the other test was much longer and had several pages of personality and workplace interaction questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions within the tests where the math number sequence questions. It was also stressful due to the timed nature of this test portion.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – First was interviewed via' telephone by a district manager. An interview was set up for a one on one. Seemed very open and very good in explaining the procedures of the store and how Radio Shack has returned to the market; mainly cell phone services.

Interview Question – None really - standard questions. More of a conversation then questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Interview with manager where you are asked basic electronics questions then interview with district manager who basically just offers you the job. A lot of questions about cellphones since that is their main focus now.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quakertown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call a few days later to be interviewed at the store by the manager. The interview was conducted at the managers desk in the back of the store. I walked in the store at first and was greeted like a customer and told them I was here for an interview and waited for the manager to come out for me.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was what would I do when a customer becomes irritated and creates a scene.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay rate was not negotiable.

Assistant Manager/Sales Associate Interview

Assistant Manager/Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Interview and the hiring process is very easy, just answer a couple questions of past experiences and personal characteristics. Personally I have done some hiring as a assistant manager and feel like questions are very reasonable.

Interview Question – i think the hardest questions are when it comes to ethics. Such as if one catches the senior manager doing something against company policies, what should we do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You must be flexible with your hours.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Sales Associate - Part Time
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – My first interview was amazing! He kept me on my toes. It was all Q&A. He asked questions of what if. How well do I adapt to others how do I work with them. He ask me how do I work with certain areas in the store what might I have troubles with? He wanted to know how I was outside of work, What am I mainly about? Even taught me how to push warranties which really helps me now! I felt very welcomed like I got the job. I did have one interview with the manager, and if the manager feels I was good enough he passes you to district for a phone interview.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!