RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

very easy they as you the hypothetical questions that you can search on google. also i overheard management saying they don't even understand how these questions relate to the interview or job.

no negotiation

Senior Management Interview

The hire and interview process is not hard. Easy process to fallow. If you visit any RadioShack you will notice is full of High School kids thats how easy it is the hiring and interview process.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Applied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. Words

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

General questions such as work experience. Why do you want to work there? What is the reason why you should get hired over other interviewed candidates? Are you willing to meet sales quotas and deadlines?

Interview Questions
    The pay for management was good.

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

A Joke I had worked a manager like position for several months went through 7 separate interviews held with other Store managers a District manager and a Regional Manager. The interviews were done about once a week over a 7 week period while I had been working as a Manager trainee I interviewed with colleagues individually and a panel interview with 5 of them at once the 2 final interviews were conducted by the District manager and a Regional manager who had left the decision up to the District manager after a 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions mainly about tasking and how to grow sales volume and employee management.   View Answer
    There is very little room to negotiate the decisions are based on prior and experience and skills and made entirely by the District manager.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RadioShack in August 2014.

Applied through the company website, and was contacted within a few days. Interviewed by the district manager at a specified location and was told they'd call if they were interested in hiring me. Interview was at least 15-25 minutes long and prior to the interview taking place, I had to wait for interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Can you sell me something? Role play with district manager on selling something, i.e. a mobile phone.   Answer Question

I applied because I thought it was a full-time job, but they start you off part-time, and pay is minimum wage w/ a chance to earn commission. I needed a full-time job making above minimum wage.

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Online test required with various basic math, and word problems, as well as test over personality and work place related questions. The test relating word problems and basic math questions was timed and had ten minutes to complete whereas the other test was much longer and had several pages of personality and workplace interaction questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions within the tests where the math number sequence questions. It was also stressful due to the timed nature of this test portion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

First was interviewed via' telephone by a district manager. An interview was set up for a one on one. Seemed very open and very good in explaining the procedures of the store and how Radio Shack has returned to the market; mainly cell phone services.

Interview Questions
    • None really - standard questions. More of a conversation then questions.   Answer Question