RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one interview. It was with 2 managers one from one store and the other from the store where I was interviewing at. It was fairly easy. They were both straight forward. Answered all my questions. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Can you share a time when you faced difficulty with a customer? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked if I can have a set schedule once school started. They agreed. They did tell me that I would start out as minimum wage, but I could always earn more from commission.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The interview was a two step process during a hiring fair. You applied online, was invited to this introduction meeting and then the district manager along with the assistant district manager interviewed you.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

First You get interviewed by the store manager, who asks you basic questions about your work history, and then interviewed again by the district manager, which is more of a orientation to be honest. The second interview is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

A fairly in-depth online quiz process, a 45 minute phone interview with the local manager, and followed up the next day with a brief 15 minute interview from higher up the chain.

Interview Questions

• If you were the only one in the store, and you need to use the bathroom, what do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Applied online and was called in to an interview with a manager in Garden Grove at the store location in the back office. Before he interviewed me I took a personality and math test that took about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Manager was friend, Hired on without interview. The job was not to require interview due to the location of the job and background that was already known about myself. I felt over qualified for the position at the beginning yet after working there I felt comfortable and enjoyed the job.

Functional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the DC Director and his boss. The individuals were very engaging and respectful. I received good feedback and knew their expectations before leaving interview. Many questions were asked and the information was vocalized.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

the interview was conducted at a local hotel which had me concerned because i was instructed to meet at the hotel and I thought that was odd. The setting was a classroom style presentation followed by a 5 question "get to know you" process

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Monroe, LA).

Interview

The process is to apply on line. Follow up by applicant to the store manager of interest would be a good move by applicant to show interest and set up a job interview. Otherwise the next move is generally done by store and district manager by online review of applicant and phone interviews to determine and setup personal interviews at the various stores that need employees. Expect 2 Interviews. The First level interview will be with the store manager or a senior store manager from another store. The second interview will usually be with a district manager by phone. The process usually takes about an hour. Show strong conversation skills, be passionate in your presentation, show strong interest for the position applying for, explain caring for customers and the company's goals, and exhibit a great attitude will help to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary job while working here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question