RadioShack

Average Difficulty
300 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Daly City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Question – Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Sales Associate Part Time

Interviewed at RadioShack

Interview Details – Online test required with various basic math, and word problems, as well as test over personality and work place related questions. The test relating word problems and basic math questions was timed and had ten minutes to complete whereas the other test was much longer and had several pages of personality and workplace interaction questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions within the tests where the math number sequence questions. It was also stressful due to the timed nature of this test portion.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – First was interviewed via' telephone by a district manager. An interview was set up for a one on one. Seemed very open and very good in explaining the procedures of the store and how Radio Shack has returned to the market; mainly cell phone services.

Interview Question – None really - standard questions. More of a conversation then questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Interview with manager where you are asked basic electronics questions then interview with district manager who basically just offers you the job. A lot of questions about cellphones since that is their main focus now.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quakertown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call a few days later to be interviewed at the store by the manager. The interview was conducted at the managers desk in the back of the store. I walked in the store at first and was greeted like a customer and told them I was here for an interview and waited for the manager to come out for me.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was what would I do when a customer becomes irritated and creates a scene.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay rate was not negotiable.

Assistant Manager/Sales Associate Interview

Assistant Manager/Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Interview and the hiring process is very easy, just answer a couple questions of past experiences and personal characteristics. Personally I have done some hiring as a assistant manager and feel like questions are very reasonable.

Interview Question – i think the hardest questions are when it comes to ethics. Such as if one catches the senior manager doing something against company policies, what should we do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You must be flexible with your hours.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Sales Associate - Part Time
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – My first interview was amazing! He kept me on my toes. It was all Q&A. He asked questions of what if. How well do I adapt to others how do I work with them. He ask me how do I work with certain areas in the store what might I have troubles with? He wanted to know how I was outside of work, What am I mainly about? Even taught me how to push warranties which really helps me now! I felt very welcomed like I got the job. I did have one interview with the manager, and if the manager feels I was good enough he passes you to district for a phone interview.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Cashier/Retail Sailes Associate Interview

Cashier/Retail Sailes Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person - interviewed at RadioShack in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went well. I wasn't happy about the salary and the seven day work schedule so I wasn't interested in their offer. Due to having a interview with a company that works five day week I chose to interview with them

Sales Associate - Part Time/Full Time Interview

Sales Associate - Part Time/Full Time

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RadioShack in August 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online, call within a week or two.
Go in and ask and drop off your resume, they have too many applicants and one position opens every 3 months or so.
Go in the store and usually one manager interviews you.
Sometimes there's a 2nd interview with District Manager.
Go WELL DRESSED no jeans or tshirts, presentation is key.

Interview Question – Roleplaying- He asked me to talk him into selling me my current phone.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Retail Store Manager Interview

Retail Store Manager
Hot Springs, AR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RadioShack in April 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you basic questions off a printed sheet usually however there is no real interview layout. Some managers will ask you to go out on the sales floor and sell them something to see how you do.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, they said what they were paying you, what store you were working in, and how it was gonna be and thats about it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack Videos

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack interview questions and advice. All 300 interview reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees and interview candidates.