RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Interview

some times i run to work and it hard to do after taking the bus. i don't like when we don't get breaks for lunch and it we have to stay late after work. also inventory really sucks and they don't pay very much. the business is going under and i worked here for two years and i will be there till the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

District manager asked 3 questions. Basically the whole interview was me interviewing him he like that I asked so many questions and offered me the job on spot gave him my license and social security and was working 2 days later at my store.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Called in for an interview. Typical to interview at a location other than the one youre going to be working at. Overall pretty easy interview. Was asked to sell a calculator to the interviewer. That was about it. Just prove you can sell the value of the product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

You need to come across as a go getter amd self sufficient individual. Energy and confidence goes a long way and you have to go into it with an opened mind that you will be working your butt off.

Radioshack Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olean, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RadioShack (Olean, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Was already employed with the company so I just had one interview with district manager for promotion. I already knew her so this was more just an informal discussion of why she should promote me.

Radioshack Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Two interviews not that long easy breezy no reason to even be nervous for. I think it was a total of 5 questions total in each interview both interviews were completely different.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer yelled at me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy wish I had pushed harder to be at top pay in the beginning.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The initial application is on the Radio Shack website, it's a fairly long application requiring you to take a timed test to assess your math and some other skills. The interview was held in another store where there were multiple store managers from several locations. I sat with two managers, one from the store I was applying at and one from another store. After the interview I was offered a position as a sales associate and went to a one day training class. There are multiple other online training courses that are taken in store after hire.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just basic describe a time when... happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

very simple. only asked basic questions about electronics. the only thing he asked me is what 10% of 500 is. and i said 50. then you interview with the DM and if the manager likes you then you basically already have the job. The DM just wants to meet you and get to know the person who will be joining his team.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions at all. its pretty easy and straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation

no its a base salary for the minumum wage

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Merrimack, NH) in December 2014.

Interview

Long comfortable interview. Nearly begged for me to take the job but minimum wage plus 3% commission won't pay the bills. 50% off was a nice benefit but also only hire management from within, and I need better pay. 26 hours part time and 36 hours full time.

Interview Questions

• Human encounter, reaction to situations, drive for sales.   Answer Question

Pay unstable and low