RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

You need to come across as a go getter amd self sufficient individual. Energy and confidence goes a long way and you have to go into it with an opened mind that you will be working your butt off.

Radioshack Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Two interviews not that long easy breezy no reason to even be nervous for. I think it was a total of 5 questions total in each interview both interviews were completely different.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer yelled at me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy wish I had pushed harder to be at top pay in the beginning.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The initial application is on the Radio Shack website, it's a fairly long application requiring you to take a timed test to assess your math and some other skills. The interview was held in another store where there were multiple store managers from several locations. I sat with two managers, one from the store I was applying at and one from another store. After the interview I was offered a position as a sales associate and went to a one day training class. There are multiple other online training courses that are taken in store after hire.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just basic describe a time when... happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

very simple. only asked basic questions about electronics. the only thing he asked me is what 10% of 500 is. and i said 50. then you interview with the DM and if the manager likes you then you basically already have the job. The DM just wants to meet you and get to know the person who will be joining his team.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions at all. its pretty easy and straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation

no its a base salary for the minumum wage

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Merrimack, NH) in December 2014.

Interview

Long comfortable interview. Nearly begged for me to take the job but minimum wage plus 3% commission won't pay the bills. 50% off was a nice benefit but also only hire management from within, and I need better pay. 26 hours part time and 36 hours full time.

Interview Questions

• Human encounter, reaction to situations, drive for sales.   Answer Question

Pay unstable and low

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

I applied online and then had a follow up phone call to come in and do an in-store interview. Most questions were very basic. They wanted to know my background, what were my strengths/weaknesses. Why would I make a good employee. The usual stuff. I was only looking for a part-time position while in college.

Other options

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Driggs, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack (Driggs, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Heard from them in a few days. Had a phone interview. Then had an in person interview. Was called a few days later saying I got the job. The entire process was pretty straightforward and easy. One comment, be prepared, and you will do good. Best of luck!

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

IT was an easy hiring process with just an interview and background check. It took two weeks and I was hired. THe interview was almost pro forma as he didnt really ask me many questions. He seemed to have already have hired me in his head before I even interviewed.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Going to ask you about comfort with sales and long hours. Won't mention your a low base reliant on sales for more money and the push to sell cell phones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

very easy they as you the hypothetical questions that you can search on google. also i overheard management saying they don't even understand how these questions relate to the interview or job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation