RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.2

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Going to ask you about comfort with sales and long hours. Won't mention your a low base reliant on sales for more money and the push to sell cell phones.

No negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

very easy they as you the hypothetical questions that you can search on google. also i overheard management saying they don't even understand how these questions relate to the interview or job.

no negotiation

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at RadioShack in October 2014.

The DM called me in for an interview. He asked your basic work experience, and for you to explain situations. You have to know your greatest strengths and weaknesses, and be willing to push wireless!

Interview Questions
    • Give me a situation that you weren't able to take care of some customer and the result.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any negotiations. They hire you in as a manager in training $12/hr, then if a positron is open after the training process then you get that job!

District Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack in October 2014.

Applied on line, within a week received call from HR recruiter. Had 2 phone interviews, recruiter was interactive, informational. Received a call to set up a face to face with the Regional Manager, was given a few choice times, scheduled one. Day before interview recruiter called, said big corporate people were coming to town, wanted to reschedule the interview, I told her I had already rearranged my schedule to accommodate theirs and couldn't change it, she said no problem we'll do it at the scheduled time. Arrived at interview location, regional manager said he had a lot of things going on and sarcastically said "I wish we could do this in the car I have a million other things I have to do". Once in his office he first said "I guess we will do this interview since you drove so far( recruiter told him I drove an hour to get to interview). After 10 minutes of his cell phone ringing constantly, he just kept hanging it up, (yes , he left his ringer on loud during the interview) he said maybe we should reschedule this, I'll have the recruiter call you later on today. Recruiter never called for reschedule, sounds like Regional was too worried about other things to notify her. Very unprofessional interview(Phone constantly ringing, focus on other things, even the 3 questions were directly read from generic interview outline). I thought I would check out this company that's in serious financial trouble and help them turn it around, after that experience it's obvious why their headed towards bankruptcy.

Senior Management Interview

The hire and interview process is not hard. Easy process to fallow. If you visit any RadioShack you will notice is full of High School kids thats how easy it is the hiring and interview process.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack in September 2014.

Online. It takes about 40 minutes total. Phone call to set up interview. Then the interview was around 40 minutes long including normal interview questions. Afterwards I was offered a job though a phone call 4 days later, it took 2 and a half weeks to actually get a shift scheduled due to them losing my background check.

Interview Questions
    • A customer walks in and wants to be a highlighter, but really needs a pen. How would you stray them from the highlighter into getting the pen? Btw its for a formal letter.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Applied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. WordsApplied on line and a referral went to interview and got it on the spot. Worst decision i could have ever made ever. Words

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

General questions such as work experience. Why do you want to work there? What is the reason why you should get hired over other interviewed candidates? Are you willing to meet sales quotas and deadlines?

Interview Questions
    The pay for management was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack in August 2014.

I applied. They called about a week later. Couldn't even make it to my first interview, because it was so far. I called to let them know this. I was reschedule for a later date at a closer radioshack. I did my first interview which was pretty formal. Then a couple days later did my second interview. It was more of a closing in negotiations. Then a week later they got me in the store i ask to be in, because of the benefit to me.

Interview Questions
    • How well did i know cell phones & could i sell them   View Answer