RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack (Randolph, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with the store manager and district manager. It was a series of questions about sales experience, strengths, weaknesses, availability, bilingual etc. I did have experience in a commission based job and with sales so that was a plus, although i know people who got hired without any experience. Ultimately you are not trained very well and only learn about selling phones because that is all they care about selling. After interview was done, they told me to wait outside for a little while they discussed my offer. The district manager came out and offered me a job and told me when to start training.

Interview Questions

• With the base hourly wage of 8.25 and 2% commission, how much do you think you can make an hour?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Good company to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack (Portland, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

Once you pass the online IQ and technical knowledge tests, you get an interview with the Manager and District Manager. The DM asked most of the questions, typical ones like "why sales" and "what's your experience." Ask the manager to recite their most recent acronym for sales (current one is G.R.E.A.T.) and if you shape your interview around that with the district manager, you will do well.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal in this company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack in March 2014.

Interview

When I first walked in I was immediately struck by the combination of people who were laid back but also knew what they were doing. The manager was awesome and very kind. The questions were straightforward but comfortable and I could tell it was going to be a good match. After the interview it was just a few days before I got the offer so there was no waiting around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's minimum wage plus a bit of commission so there was no negotiation phase. Considering the amount of knowledge and training needed to do the job well, it's not really enough but it is good work.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online at first. Had first interview with the store manager. Then went to District Manager's office for the second interview. They had copies of my IDs and did a background check. Got confirmation a few weeks later.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the manager of the particular store I wanted to work at. After my interview with the store manager, I had an interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were about cellphones. I didn't know a lot about them during the interview but after getting the job they teach you.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I move up in the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they just gave you a offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RadioShack (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

went in talked to a district manager and the store manager at separate times, it was very easy simple questions stuff like that, made me sell a pen to show my selling skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Lees Summit, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Everything was smooth they asked me basic questions about past retail experiences if any and they asked availability. They did ask a few technology based questions to grasp my understanding of parts and circuits. Obviously a basic understanding of phones is required here as well because they are part of the Radioshack experience. over all it was a nice and easy eexperience.

Interview Questions

• What is a potentiometer and what is it's application.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

I applied and there really wasn't an interview. I just was hired.