RadioShack

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

I went into store. Stated my interest. They said that they were not hiring at their current store. Before leaving, I filled out paper application. The next step was to go one day and drive down to other store. I met with store manager. I took a computer test.

Went to there interviews b4 getting hired

Interview Questions
    • Had to act as if u we're asking a phone in front of the district manger   Answer Question

Senior Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

3 interviews, first two with store managers followed by a third interview by the district manager.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online, they called me for an interview shortly after. I went into the interview and the hiring manager as well as the corporate manager was there.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me your phone - I hate this question and I am new at interviewing so I was unprepared.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interviewed by store manager, then regional manager. Called in to do paperwork for background check. Behavioral questions + role play. i.e. "Have you ever worked with anyone you haven't got along with and how did you deal with the situation." "Pick an item in this room and sell it to me" "Why did you chose RadioShack" "What qualities do you possess that would be beneficial to this position" etc.

Interview Questions
    • "Pick an item in this room and sell it to me"   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack in August 2013.

I applied online and the test was pretty hard. It's mainly math and science/physics related. They are in a form of word problems, so if you haven't done math in a long time, they will be a challenge. I could only finish 7 out of 50 questions. The test is timed. I didn't receive any notification after a month then I applied again using the same email address then I got called to an interview 2 weeks later.

The store manager asked if I had a resume, which I did, and he interviewed me based on my resume. It's the typical interview question: Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? Are you tech savvy and how do you keep up with it? There was a scenario question: Sell me this cell phone. Sell me this $30 gold-plated HDMI cable. Sell me this pen. This question varies at each Radio Shack location because each store sells a different abundance of items. If you're called to interview at a Radio Shack that has TV's and cellphones as main items, you should expect a "sell me this TV, TV accessories, or cellphone" question". Do no expect them to ask you how to sell a pen because that's super easy. I did well in the first interview, but I never got called by the District Manager for the second interview.

Some locations have the electronics stuff, so I think it would be a bonus if you had some knowledge of it to help boost sales in that area. You have to wear professional clothes.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do if you see a customer window shopping?   View Answer

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack in August 2013.

Applied online a week ago, got a call from the store manager a week later, said he was interested in giving me the position because I was Bilingual and fluent in Spanish. Went to the interview a day later, really laid back interview, conversational, and outgoing style of manager as well helps a lot. Simple, laid back process.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of people, or group of people would benefit from the AT&T Wireless Home Phone Service? Who would use it compared to a regular copper-line home phone?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

No positive feedback

Frustrating , disorganized, and lack of complete truthful communication during the process

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

After submission of documents and being pre-qualified by the computer I had to approach the Sore Manager numerous times before my application could be obtained from the central/District office. Two appointments and cancellations finally I was interviewed (10 minutes, as the Manager had a sudden appointment) on the 3rd attempt and told that i would be called as I was shorlisted. A wait of three weeks before I was told that I was chosed. Document submission process started and I was finally after a gruelling 5 week process, hired.

Interview Questions
    • The Interview was short and terse with no difficult and unexpected questions   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Good resume, Good Expereince, They will hire you

Interview Questions
    • It is a basic normal questionare just try to be confident   Answer Question