RadioShack

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

El Paso, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack in August 2010.

Interview Details – the interview went okay. management checks your overall performance, if you underperformed during some periods you have to come up with strong counter point and they need to be 100% true and consistent. You cannot blame your employees because your store did not succeed in those areas. Questions such as why do you think you are qualified for this position? you need to be honest 100%

Interview Questions

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RadioShack in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick and straight forward. Very standard behavioral questions,"..Tell me about a time when?". HR was very informed about what to expect during the interview, and helpful for insight into the company and the daily-weekly-monthly expectations. Believe is will be a good fit for those who have a significant amount of retail success. Make sure you have questions prepared for each interviewer, as always this makes you more desirable than those who say you answered all my questions. Salary and benefits are non-negotiable so be prepared to accept or deny the offer as is.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you frove sales in a short period of time, and the outcome?   Answer Question

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at RadioShack in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, made phone interview, interview with district manager, interview with regional manager, hired as store manager

Interview Questions

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2009.

Interview Details – easy interview set up
first one was on phone 10-15 minutes
next one was in person with general questions were asked

Interview Question – are you an agressive salesman   View Answer

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!