RadioShack

Getting the Interview

126 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initial and follow up interviews. Criminal background check and credit check. No drug screen.

Interview Question – What would you do if a coworker was stealing customers and commission from you.   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in January 2010.

Interview Details – Talked to a manager. Manager sent me to the district office. I did a multiple choice test about an hour long. Just a lot of math and english questions.

Interview Question – To describe an extreme situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Online application, with a follow up phone call. Interview then hired. Watched training videos on sales and trained on POS.

Interview Question – What have you done to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

York, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RadioShack in May 2012.

Interview Details – There are two interviews. The first is with the store manager. It's a simple one, in that he is simply asking you about previous sales experience, how you would be a benefit to the company, etc. The second is a phone interview with the District Manager. It's basically the same questions as the in person interview with the store manager. The DM is simply checking for himself, making sure you're a good fit before giving the store manager the ok.

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Good company to work for.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Chico, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at RadioShack in June 2010.

Interview Details – Two step interview process, first with manager and second with district manager. Questions were as expected with this type of job, covered sales, knowledge of electronics / electrical components, and mostly cell phones.

Interview Question – Questions were as expected and did not have trouble answering any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was non negotiable, we did get to go over my availability, and hours were flexible.

Exton, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RadioShack in January 2013.

Interview Details – Probing questions to find out about your hobbies and sales experience. Very relaxed, show up with a nice button down, dress pants and nice shoes

Interview Question – If someone asks about a discount for them self what do you do? (e.x. can you lower the price of this?)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – They want sales associate over anything else so the entire process revolved around if you can sell. First interview was with a manager then with the district manager, keep in mind that you work for the district manager and he can transfer your store whenever he wants.

Interview Question – Basic questions   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at RadioShack in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied onilne and got called a few days later. Went in to the interview with the district Manager was asked a few questions and was hired on the spot. All you have to do know a little backround about radioshack and how to deal with customers. How to sale to customers who are just looking and how to offer everything.

Interview Question – None pretty much easy questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – The interview process is alright. It takes two interviews to get it. the first interview is held by the manager of the store and the second one is by the distract manager. Then the call you in to fill a bunch of papers and then you get a call that you are ready to work after the check anything.

Interview Question – How do you sell this?
How do you greet a customer?
They ask you a bunch of sales questions.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. Take it or Leave it

Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack Videos

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 126 interview reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees and interview candidates.