RadioShack Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

A fairly in-depth online quiz process, a 45 minute phone interview with the local manager, and followed up the next day with a brief 15 minute interview from higher up the chain.

Interview Questions

• If you were the only one in the store, and you need to use the bathroom, what do you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Applied online and was called in to an interview with a manager in Garden Grove at the store location in the back office. Before he interviewed me I took a personality and math test that took about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Manager was friend, Hired on without interview. The job was not to require interview due to the location of the job and background that was already known about myself. I felt over qualified for the position at the beginning yet after working there I felt comfortable and enjoyed the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The initial application is on the Radio Shack website, it's a fairly long application requiring you to take a timed test to assess your math and some other skills. The interview was held in another store where there were multiple store managers from several locations. I sat with two managers, one from the store I was applying at and one from another store. After the interview I was offered a position as a sales associate and went to a one day training class. There are multiple other online training courses that are taken in store after hire.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just basic describe a time when... happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

very simple. only asked basic questions about electronics. the only thing he asked me is what 10% of 500 is. and i said 50. then you interview with the DM and if the manager likes you then you basically already have the job. The DM just wants to meet you and get to know the person who will be joining his team.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions at all. its pretty easy and straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation

no its a base salary for the minumum wage

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RadioShack (Merrimack, NH) in December 2014.

Interview

Long comfortable interview. Nearly begged for me to take the job but minimum wage plus 3% commission won't pay the bills. 50% off was a nice benefit but also only hire management from within, and I need better pay. 26 hours part time and 36 hours full time.

Interview Questions

• Human encounter, reaction to situations, drive for sales.   Answer Question

Pay unstable and low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Driggs, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack (Driggs, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Heard from them in a few days. Had a phone interview. Then had an in person interview. Was called a few days later saying I got the job. The entire process was pretty straightforward and easy. One comment, be prepared, and you will do good. Best of luck!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

very easy they as you the hypothetical questions that you can search on google. also i overheard management saying they don't even understand how these questions relate to the interview or job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question