RadioShack

Average Difficulty
130 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Daly City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Question – Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Interview with manager where you are asked basic electronics questions then interview with district manager who basically just offers you the job. A lot of questions about cellphones since that is their main focus now.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quakertown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call a few days later to be interviewed at the store by the manager. The interview was conducted at the managers desk in the back of the store. I walked in the store at first and was greeted like a customer and told them I was here for an interview and waited for the manager to come out for me.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was what would I do when a customer becomes irritated and creates a scene.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay rate was not negotiable.

Sales Associated Interview

Sales Associated
Canton, GA

I applied online - interviewed at RadioShack in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call after filing out a job application on line. I went to the store for an interview. There was a short on line sales knowledge test. There were some questions concerning availability and that was it.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initial and follow up interviews. Criminal background check and credit check. No drug screen.

Interview Question – What would you do if a coworker was stealing customers and commission from you.   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in January 2010.

Interview Details – Talked to a manager. Manager sent me to the district office. I did a multiple choice test about an hour long. Just a lot of math and english questions.

Interview Question – To describe an extreme situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Online application, with a follow up phone call. Interview then hired. Watched training videos on sales and trained on POS.

Interview Question – What have you done to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

York, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RadioShack in May 2012.

Interview Details – There are two interviews. The first is with the store manager. It's a simple one, in that he is simply asking you about previous sales experience, how you would be a benefit to the company, etc. The second is a phone interview with the District Manager. It's basically the same questions as the in person interview with the store manager. The DM is simply checking for himself, making sure you're a good fit before giving the store manager the ok.

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Good company to work for.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Chico, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at RadioShack in June 2010.

Interview Details – Two step interview process, first with manager and second with district manager. Questions were as expected with this type of job, covered sales, knowledge of electronics / electrical components, and mostly cell phones.

Interview Question – Questions were as expected and did not have trouble answering any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was non negotiable, we did get to go over my availability, and hours were flexible.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack Videos

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 130 interview reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees and interview candidates.