RadioShack Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

133 interviews

2.1

133 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2013.

I applied on-line. The process took 1 week - the interview took place November 2013. There were 2 interviews on 2 different days. One with the manager of the store and another with the general manager. The in store manger interview was really easy, the general manager interview was more difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2012.

after online application you are contacted for in store interview. I recommend calling after putting application about few days after to show your interest. At interview you get asked the basic questions like why us?what situation in the past can you relate to this position?And can you keep up with the sales goals?

Anonymous Employee  in  Daly City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview with manager where you are asked basic electronics questions then interview with district manager who basically just offers you the job. A lot of questions about cellphones since that is their main focus now.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quakertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online and got a phone call a few days later to be interviewed at the store by the manager. The interview was conducted at the managers desk in the back of the store. I walked in the store at first and was greeted like a customer and told them I was here for an interview and waited for the manager to come out for me.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what would I do when a customer becomes irritated and creates a scene.   View Answer
    The pay rate was not negotiable.

Sales Associated Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at RadioShack in October 2011.

I received a phone call after filing out a job application on line. I went to the store for an interview. There was a short on line sales knowledge test. There were some questions concerning availability and that was it.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in September 2010.

Initial and follow up interviews. Criminal background check and credit check. No drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a coworker was stealing customers and commission from you.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in January 2010.

Talked to a manager. Manager sent me to the district office. I did a multiple choice test about an hour long. Just a lot of math and english questions.

Interview Questions
    • To describe an extreme situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at RadioShack.

Online application, with a follow up phone call. Interview then hired. Watched training videos on sales and trained on POS.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!