RadioShack

Updated Nov 23, 2014

2.1

137 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

DO NOT APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the interview they ask you simply question. You basically need to know more about phones and you're defiantly in!!!! RadioShack want you to sale more phones they get more profit from selling cellphones and you will get more commission from there as well too. It's only 2% ohh never mind now that I remember they change it to 1% commission . "Que se lo metan por el culo los putos!!!!" I seriously regretted working for this company that's why it has been the worst company to work for for the passed years.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for radioshack?   View Answer
They start you with 7.25 after a month or two months they'll move you to become a key holder you will have more responsibility but will still be getting pay 7.25 yes 7.25!!!!!!!!!!

I really regret working for this company don't even try to apply!!!!

Not even the district manager seems to care about any sales associate I kept complaining about my manager and he never did nothing about it all he cares about is you and the store making the sales goals for the month

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RadioShack.

very easy they as you the hypothetical questions that you can search on google. also i overheard management saying they don't even understand how these questions relate to the interview or job.

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at RadioShack in August 2014.

I applied. They called about a week later. Couldn't even make it to my first interview, because it was so far. I called to let them know this. I was reschedule for a later date at a closer radioshack. I did my first interview which was pretty formal. Then a couple days later did my second interview. It was more of a closing in negotiations. Then a week later they got me in the store i ask to be in, because of the benefit to me.

Interview Questions
    • How well did i know cell phones & could i sell them   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RadioShack in July 2014.

Applied online, got a call within a few days to set up an in person interview. The interviewer was really nice and laidback. Questions were normal sales questions, ex. How would you sell something, How would you approach a customer that can't make a decision, Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure you do your research on common interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RadioShack.

Interview with manager where you are asked basic electronics questions then interview with district manager who basically just offers you the job. A lot of questions about cellphones since that is their main focus now.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RadioShack.

I applied online and got a phone call a few days later to be interviewed at the store by the manager. The interview was conducted at the managers desk in the back of the store. I walked in the store at first and was greeted like a customer and told them I was here for an interview and waited for the manager to come out for me.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what would I do when a customer becomes irritated and creates a scene.   View Answer
    The pay rate was not negotiable.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RadioShack.

Online application, with a follow up phone call. Interview then hired. Watched training videos on sales and trained on POS.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RadioShack.

Good company to work for.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at RadioShack.

They want sales associate over anything else so the entire process revolved around if you can sell. First interview was with a manager then with the district manager, keep in mind that you work for the district manager and he can transfer your store whenever he wants.