RadioShack

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview Details – Did a prescreen call to verify availability is as expected. Asked questions about details for previous experience. Interviewed with the hiring manager. I received a call during the week to do onboarding process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and walk me through what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not applicable.

Very Easy Interview

Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RadioShack in May 2011.

Interview Details – There really wasn't a formal interview. I had eight years of wireless sales experience, so I was pretty much offered the job as soon as I spoke with him. I did speak with a recruiter from home office before I spoke with the district manager. They asked a few background questions and that was about it.

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in February 2012.

Interview Details – I did a one on one interview with the district manager. Then trained for a month (MIT). A month later phone interview with Regional Manager.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at RadioShack in July 2010.

Interview Details – Mostly just ask questions regarding your past work history and sales history.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales experience do you have?   View Answer
  • Have you won sales contests in the past?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available

Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack Videos

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees and interview candidates.