Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack
- Sales Associate (158)
- Store Manager (46)
- Sales Associate - Part Time (35)
- Assistant Store Manager (19)
- Retail Store Manager (9)
- Sales Representative (9)
- District Manager (6)
- District - Multi Unit Manager (6)
- Manager (6)
- Assistant Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Manager (4)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (3)
- Cashier (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Management (2)
- Assistant Buyer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Customer Service Agent (2)
- Retail Sales Consultant (2)
- RadioShack Sales Associate (2)
- Target Mobile Store Manager (2)
- Target Mobile Sales Associate (2)
- Cashier/Retail Sailes Associate (1)
- Sales Associated (1)
- Radioshack Store Manager (1)
- Radioshack Interview (1)
- Tech IV POS Support (1)
- Channel Support Analyst (1)
- Senior Retail Sales Manager (1)
Seasonal Sales Associate Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at RadioShack (Minnetonka, MN) in November 2010.
The manager really didn't have any questions. He asked the simple questions and agreed with everything
- Have you ever used electronics? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at RadioShack (Spring Hill, FL) in October 2010.
I applied online and spoke with a manager and kept checking back to see if I could get an interview and finally did.
- Why do you want to work for Radio Shack? 1 Answer
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at RadioShack in December 2009.
There is a 1:1 interview to start. Then there is a quiz consisting of what seemed to be common knowledge. There was a basic math quiz to gauge money counting skills. They do both a background and credit check. Once that is complete they submit all of the stuff to the district office and they contact the potential employee and set up a start date.
- Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it. Answer Question
No there was no negotiations. Minimum wage is standard, so I guess I was lucky that minimum wage went up or I would still be making the same $5.25 I started out at.