RadioShack

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Minnetonka, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in November 2010.

Interview Details – The manager really didn't have any questions. He asked the simple questions and agreed with everything

Interview Question – Have you ever used electronics?   Answer Question

Spring Hill, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RadioShack in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and spoke with a manager and kept checking back to see if I could get an interview and finally did.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Radio Shack?   View Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RadioShack in December 2009.

Interview Details – There is a 1:1 interview to start. Then there is a quiz consisting of what seemed to be common knowledge. There was a basic math quiz to gauge money counting skills. They do both a background and credit check. Once that is complete they submit all of the stuff to the district office and they contact the potential employee and set up a start date.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there was no negotiations. Minimum wage is standard, so I guess I was lucky that minimum wage went up or I would still be making the same $5.25 I started out at.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RadioShack

Worked for RadioShack? Contribute to the Community!

RadioShack Videos

RadioShack – Why Work for Us?

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads are better than one… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RadioShack Seasonal Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by RadioShack employees and interview candidates.