RadioShack Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

IT was an easy hiring process with just an interview and background check. It took two weeks and I was hired. THe interview was almost pro forma as he didnt really ask me many questions. He seemed to have already have hired me in his head before I even interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

A Joke I had worked a manager like position for several months went through 7 separate interviews held with other Store managers a District manager and a Regional Manager. The interviews were done about once a week over a 7 week period while I had been working as a Manager trainee I interviewed with colleagues individually and a panel interview with 5 of them at once the 2 final interviews were conducted by the District manager and a Regional manager who had left the decision up to the District manager after a 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions mainly about tasking and how to grow sales volume and employee management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is very little room to negotiate the decisions are based on prior and experience and skills and made entirely by the District manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

First was interviewed via' telephone by a district manager. An interview was set up for a one on one. Seemed very open and very good in explaining the procedures of the store and how Radio Shack has returned to the market; mainly cell phone services.

Interview Questions

• None really - standard questions. More of a conversation then questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Process was short and to the point. I went though an interview with the District Manager that lasted about 15 minutes. Questions were pretty soft. Second interview with Regional Manager was even shorter. They were desperate to fix the store I was hired for, so they saw me as a good candidate and didnt want to waste time.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to diffuse an angry customer situation (where they were in the wrong or misunderstood) and how did you handle it in order to follow company guidelines but also have the customer agreeable.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I move up in the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they just gave you a offer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

No positive feedback

Negotiation

Frustrating , disorganized, and lack of complete truthful communication during the process

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was not a very complicated hiring process at all. I went in on the Thursday and on Friday they offered me the job and I started on that Saturday. Overall good interviewing process

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadioShack (Cheektowaga, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Was hire as a Sales Associate, moved up to Assistant Manager and showed an extreme interest in becoming a Store Manager which resulted in an over the phone interview with the Regional Manager which was a pretty standard interview going through items such as how to retain business, increase profit, and what my accomplishments within the company so far.

Interview Questions

• Why Radioshack...? The question threw me off at first even though it is a simple and to the point question but when I was asked at first I did not know how to respond, and as I have interviewed others I ask the same question which has been a great start to seeing how they talk and handle themselves in a branded question and situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not offered a negotiation the Regional Manager and District Manager chose a salary without ever telling me, I found out a month later and was quite dissapointed. Overall happy with everything within the company with that one exception.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Mix of generic and personality profile questions. Completely inconsistant

Interview Questions

Negotiation

small negotiation window

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Guaynabo, PR) in April 2013.

Interview

First they greet you and make you feel comfortable. They offer you some water. Then they begin with the questions. Like, tell me about yourself?, Why do you want to work here?, Tell me about your past experience, Why should we hire you? A typical interview. They where very nice, respectful and very professional.