1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshalltown, IA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RadioShack (Marshalltown, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

i put in my online application and stopped by the next day to pick up some stuff i needed/wanted, when the district manager who happened to be there saw me going through the parts drawers, he mentioned that they were hiring; and asked if i wanted to interview right then and there. i agreed and we went into the back where he asked how much i knew about cell phones and various other electronics, as well as my background in electronics and sales. he tested my skills as a salesman by having me "sell" him a pen. when it was fairly obvious i was competent he offered me the job as long as my background check passed. advice to applicants: know how to sell anything to anyone. learn as much as you can about cell phones.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness   1 Answer