Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personnel Assistant Interview

Personnel Assistant
Zagreb (Croatia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in March 2010.

Interview Details – The company put up an ad in the local newspaper that it was looking for new employees. After filling in the application we were called for an interview at the hotel. First we had to fill out a series of psychological tests. This lasted for about an hour and a half. After the tests we were called individually for interviews. The interview panel consisted of one of the senior managers and an HR representative. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and I received a response within a week.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to work in hospitality and not radio communications?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told what the salary and benefits will be. However, when I needed to sign the contract I saw that it was not what I was told. When I pointed it out, they changed the contract to reflect what I was initially told.

Coordinator Housekeeping Interview

Coordinator Housekeeping
Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in September 2013.

Interview Details – Whene you wont to succces in your work you must respect the policy and standard of the heart of radisson Blu qnd be Very mature and responsible person
 Flexible in place of job
 Hard worker and able to work under pressure

Interview Question – In Aqaba Jordan tha hotel is very beautiful but the problem in the region like Syria Iraq Egypt for that the people afraid to life his contry for tourisme   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because they wont that i work 20 hours in 24 hours
Just only 4 hours for my reset
It s too much diffecult for me

Reception Interview

Reception

I applied online and interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts.

Interview Details – Its easy to get there. Just smile a lot and show that you are ready to serve everyone with pleasure)

Interview Question – What is the mst important thing on reception???? -- Smile!   View Answer

Trainee Interview

Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts.

Interview Details – Very quick hiring process. Phone interview and contract signed very quickly

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Duty Manager Interview

Duty Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in April 2012.

Interview Details – total three rounds of screening, salary negotiation not easy,smooth and relaxed work culture

Interview Question – Handling a drunk and fussy guest   Answer Question

Front Office Manager Interview

Front Office Manager
Indore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in February 2010.

Interview Details – Personality specially height look and communication, Reference from someone in higher positions, technical knowledge like third party portals, extranet, budgeting, preparation of different reports

Interview Question – Budgeting, operations in the extranet and reporting   Answer Question

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in April 2012.

Interview Details – the interview as a whole is challenging and very rewarding the higher ups are more than professional as it is, the work place are very accommodating and friendly, doing their most of their status with a yes i can attitude, it not only gave me the feeling of welcome but also acceptance and respect, at first when i joined they were all so hesitant to accept but later they knew i am just being honest with my dealings. its just work and it is my passion to work in this place and i showed it with all sincerity which helped me land the job. as they say find a job you love and you never have to work for the rest of your life.

Interview Questions

• how familiar are you with the job?   View Answer
  • what are some of the difficulties you had in your previous job experiences?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they asked how much i make and offered me tops plus 25% of my previous salary. my advice check the net before the interview to better know your rate.

Income Audit Assistant Interview

Income Audit Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in January 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very top they consider all option which positon you will be qualify.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary ranges, was my first concern

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts employees and interview candidates.