Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

2.9

Coordinator Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Casablanca (Morocco)) in September 2013.

Interview

Whene you wont to succces in your work you must respect the policy and standard of the heart of radisson Blu qnd be Very mature and responsible person
     Flexible in place of job
     Hard worker and able to work under pressure

Interview Questions

• In Aqaba Jordan tha hotel is very beautiful but the problem in the region like Syria Iraq Egypt for that the people afraid to life his contry for tourisme   Answer Question

Because they wont that i work 20 hours in 24 hours
    Just only 4 hours for my reset
    It s too much diffecult for me

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Ghaziabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

As most of the hotels hire through internal references these days, its always better to know someone in the hotel and they can keep you posted once their is a desired vacancy in the hotel. Otherwise get in touch with the Human Resources and send your resume to ensure at least they have your resume in your data base.
    Once you receive a call from HR, send your updated resume and come for the interview for the date and time decided. Never delay or postpone the schedule as you never know that before your next scheduled date, position is already closed.

Interview Questions

• Most Difficult question will be to ask about your current organisation and internal news about the higher management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

While negotiating always be firm but flexible. Remember this is the only time you can ask for the desired and cannot complain in future. Read your offer letter very carefully and ask HR to explain if there is any discrepancy.

Reception Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Its easy to get there. Just smile a lot and show that you are ready to serve everyone with pleasure)

Interview Questions

• What is the mst important thing on reception???? -- Smile!   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. Phone interview and contract signed very quickly

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cavan, Cavan (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Cavan, Cavan (Ireland)) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic interview asking a range of competencies. They really needed people to hire as they were getting very busy and the interview was somewhat of a formality like. I really enjoyed it and the interviewers were so good and attentive making me feel at ease

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2012.

Interview

the interview as a whole is challenging and very rewarding the higher ups are more than professional as it is, the work place are very accommodating and friendly, doing their most of their status with a yes i can attitude, it not only gave me the feeling of welcome but also acceptance and respect, at first when i joined they were all so hesitant to accept but later they knew i am just being honest with my dealings. its just work and it is my passion to work in this place and i showed it with all sincerity which helped me land the job. as they say find a job you love and you never have to work for the rest of your life.

Interview Questions

• how familiar are you with the job?   1 Answer
    • what are some of the difficulties you had in your previous job experiences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they asked how much i make and offered me tops plus 25% of my previous salary. my advice check the net before the interview to better know your rate.

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

total three rounds of screening, salary negotiation not easy,smooth and relaxed work culture

Income Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts in January 2012.

Interview

The process was very top they consider all option which positon you will be qualify.

Interview Questions

• When they ask about my weakness?   1 Answer
    • Who you handle pressure and stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary ranges, was my first concern

Personnel Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Zagreb (Croatia)) in March 2010.

Interview

The company put up an ad in the local newspaper that it was looking for new employees. After filling in the application we were called for an interview at the hotel. First we had to fill out a series of psychological tests. This lasted for about an hour and a half. After the tests we were called individually for interviews. The interview panel consisted of one of the senior managers and an HR representative. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and I received a response within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work in hospitality and not radio communications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what the salary and benefits will be. However, when I needed to sign the contract I saw that it was not what I was told. When I pointed it out, they changed the contract to reflect what I was initially told.

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts (Indore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Personality specially height look and communication, Reference from someone in higher positions, technical knowledge like third party portals, extranet, budgeting, preparation of different reports