Radisson Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.3

Hotel Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interview

Since i had experience from other hotels in the region, it was through referrals that i got the job. it was very easy to get it. but i had to negotiate a little on the salary. there were other lower positions open but i didnt want to take it.

Busser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interview

It was a quick interview got hired on the spot I didn't get asked a lot of questions at all the hiring manager was so easy to talk to I got to start as soon as possible

Interview Questions

• How do you deal under stressful situations and was I ok with working in a fast past work place   Answer Question

Rooms Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Interviews could be described as casual and comfortable with an emphasis on personality and background. General managers are typically friendly and willing to chat off-the-cuff. Dress to impress and be professional. Remember that you are applying for a services position that requires peak customer service/relations skills; demonstrate that you have this in your interview.

Interview Questions

• It is a hotel interview for a low level manager position. There should not be too many curveballs.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Lansing, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

I had to complete the online application, online questionnaire, and then I had an interview with the HR Manager, Front Desk Manager and General Manager. The interview questions were your basic hospitality interview questions. Best answered using STAR method.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Franchise Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Very thorough and detailed in planning the interview. Numerous interviewers took turns in a small boardroom and one at lunch in their cafeteria.

Interview Questions

• If I called people you did NOT list as a reference, what is the WORST thing I would hear?   1 Answer

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

Face to face interview with the housekeeping supervisor. She asked very easy interview questions. This was my first job and I found the process to be fairly easy. I was offered a job on the spot and accepted.

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels in February 2011.

Interview

2 interview, poor hr question dificult to understand her

Interview Questions

• why you when to work here and what make you the candidate   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Austin, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview which was followed up with an on-site interview. Both interviews were between my (would be) supervisor and the GM. Both were very intelligent and genuine in seeking to understand where I would fit in the company. After my on-site interview I had a tour of the hotel full of employees that were happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• What future did I see with the Radisson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odenton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Odenton, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I sat down with the hotel manager. He explained the company's mission, policies and the nature of the position that I applied for. He then proceeded to ask me several questions to get an understanding about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work in a hotel?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant At the Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radisson Hotels (Warwick, RI) in August 2009.

Interview

It's an on campus job, so not that much to talk about.

Interview Questions

• what did benefit the most from your previous employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

everything is set, nothing could be negotiated.