Radisson Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2014
Updated Jun 8, 2014

2.6

Busser Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Radisson Hotels.

It was a quick interview got hired on the spot I didn't get asked a lot of questions at all the hiring manager was so easy to talk to I got to start as soon as possible

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal under stressful situations and was I ok with working in a fast past work place   Answer Question

Rooms Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Radisson Hotels.

Interviews could be described as casual and comfortable with an emphasis on personality and background. General managers are typically friendly and willing to chat off-the-cuff. Dress to impress and be professional. Remember that you are applying for a services position that requires peak customer service/relations skills; demonstrate that you have this in your interview.

Interview Questions
    • It is a hotel interview for a low level manager position. There should not be too many curveballs.   Answer Question

Franchise Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in May 2013.

Very thorough and detailed in planning the interview. Numerous interviewers took turns in a small boardroom and one at lunch in their cafeteria.

Interview Questions
    • If I called people you did NOT list as a reference, what is the WORST thing I would hear?   View Answer

Executive Chef Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in February 2011.

2 interview, poor hr question dificult to understand her

Interview Questions
    • why you when to work here and what make you the candidate   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Radisson Hotels in January 2011.

Had a phone interview which was followed up with an on-site interview. Both interviews were between my (would be) supervisor and the GM. Both were very intelligent and genuine in seeking to understand where I would fit in the company. After my on-site interview I had a tour of the hotel full of employees that were happy to be there.

Interview Questions
    • What future did I see with the Radisson?   View Answer
    Non negotiable

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odenton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odenton, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in June 2010.

I sat down with the hotel manager. He explained the company's mission, policies and the nature of the position that I applied for. He then proceeded to ask me several questions to get an understanding about my background and experience.

Interview Questions
    • have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?   View Answer
    • What makes you want to work in a hotel?   View Answer

Teaching Assistant At the Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in August 2009.

It's an on campus job, so not that much to talk about.

Interview Questions
    • what did benefit the most from your previous employment?   View Answer
    everything is set, nothing could be negotiated.

Barman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in April 2009.

Applicants must be over 18 years of age, no bar experience needed but its a major plus. Depending on which state you live in you may need a barman's licences. Must be able to communicate effectively as this is a service position.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Radisson Hotels in January 2009.

Had several interviews with the sales department, but HR never took the time to meet with me. There were several things I was not told in the interview process only to find out once I started. I was not told about holidays or weekends when I interviewed which would have affected my decision.

Interview Questions
    They did not negotiate with me, it was what it was.

Conference and Event Centre Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riga (Latvia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Radisson Hotels.

They called me up for an interview during regular business hours. The interview consisted of basic questions about education and work ethic. They emphasized the importance of foreign languages since the business center accommodates various international companies