Radisson Hotels

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Chef Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in February 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interview, poor hr question dificult to understand her

Interview Question – why you when to work here and what make you the candidate   View Answer

Intern Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in January 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview which was followed up with an on-site interview. Both interviews were between my (would be) supervisor and the GM. Both were very intelligent and genuine in seeking to understand where I would fit in the company. After my on-site interview I had a tour of the hotel full of employees that were happy to be there.

Interview Question – What future did I see with the Radisson?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Catering Sales Manager
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in January 2009.

Interview Details – Had several interviews with the sales department, but HR never took the time to meet with me. There were several things I was not told in the interview process only to find out once I started. I was not told about holidays or weekends when I interviewed which would have affected my decision.

Interview Question – I do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not negotiate with me, it was what it was.

Barman Interview

Barman
Duluth, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applicants must be over 18 years of age, no bar experience needed but its a major plus. Depending on which state you live in you may need a barman's licences. Must be able to communicate effectively as this is a service position.

Interview Question – How are the tips?   View Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Odenton, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in June 2010.

Interview Details – I sat down with the hotel manager. He explained the company's mission, policies and the nature of the position that I applied for. He then proceeded to ask me several questions to get an understanding about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?   View Answer
  • What makes you want to work in a hotel?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Teaching Assistant At the Front Desk Interview

Warwick, RI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Radisson Hotels in August 2009.

Interview Details – It's an on campus job, so not that much to talk about.

Interview Question – what did benefit the most from your previous employment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – everything is set, nothing could be negotiated.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Radisson Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Radisson Hotels interview questions and advice in United States. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Radisson Hotels employees and interview candidates.