Radwell International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radwell International

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Radwell International.

The hiring process was very fast. Made my transition very smooth. Didnt have to wait very long for a call back. Met with managers and HR staff. Everyone was interested in what I was doing with my life and how I could be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Radwell International in February 2011.

I Interviewed with HR. The only thing missing was that single light bulb hanging down in the interrogation room. The interviewer was obviously employing an interrogation interview tactic that came off as very unprofessional and judgmental. Also, the interviewer obviously had not even glanced at the resume prior to the interview which begs the question, "Why even call me in and waste both of our time if you are going to take one look at my resume and decide I'm not good enough for you?". If I was in charge of recruiting I would not call in people who I didn't think were qualified for the position. The interviewer rolled their eyes a lot during the process and spent a lot of time staring at my resume and making weird faces. I wouldn't suggest working for this company. If they are using fear and intimidation during the interview (when most mean people at least pretend to be polite), then imagine actually working there. Even if offered a position I would decline on the basis of an unfriendly and unwelcoming work environment. In conclusion, this person is looking for an employee that wants to stay in the same position forever with no hope or thought of advancement. They want someone who will not take a risk to jump start their dream career. All in all, this person is afraid that someday their job may be in jeopardy if they hire someone ambitious. I'd advise to look elsewhere if you ever want to advance.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave that job for a new job?   View Answer

Dead end job, unfriendly management, no room for advancement