Raiffeisen International Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.9

Director In Daughter Company Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

Was found by head huntet company, than was the first meeting. Later on there were few more meetings, finalizing in proposition. Complying all details in contract the deal was signed

Data Migration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Interview

1st round - Excel - pivot tables, functions etc. in duration about 1hour. After that you had to perform an powerpoint presentation about what is important for employee to have in order to be on that position. 2nd round - personal one-on-one interview with manager about CV and two tasks - market sizing and describing of some random process on the flipchart.

Senior Legal Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Raiffeisen International.

Interview

Applied online, got an e-mail 3 days later to take the questionnaire. Once it was finished, got a phone call to set up a phone interview. Interview was scheduled a week later. Interview questions were pretty much same as other people stated. Behavioral questions, like describe an experience on team conflicts, describe an experience when you exceeded your goal. About 3 weeks later, got a phone call to have a interview at the branch in the area I wanted.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of your boss?, Where would you like to be 5 years or 10 years from now?, What are your weaknesses? ....   Answer Question

Acceptance Test Manager, IT Transition Management Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial written application based on skills and expertize needed by the bank management. Straightforward personal interview with emphasis on previous track record on similar managerial positions and ability to implement the required processes and knowledge transfer into the bank. Besides pure business area familiarity and managerial expertize the importance was focused on personality traits that would satisfy bank expectations regarding personal commitment and ability to deliver.

Interview Questions

• Can you please describe us your recent work experience in a role and company set-up that is comparable to the one discussed?   Answer Question
    • Can you please describe us major challenges that you were confronted with on this position and how did you confront them?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asenovgrad (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Asenovgrad (Bulgaria)) in June 2012.

Interview

CV and Cover Letter in both English and Bulgarian sent to the email provided in Raiffeisen's website for Bulgaria. After some time got called by the manager of the branch located in my hometown, Asenovgrad for a 1-2-1 interview. Pretty straightforward competency-based interview. Received the job offer immediately.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, probably the trickiest one was Why do you want to work at Raiffeisen and what qualities will you bring to our existing team.   Answer Question

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in June 2011.

Interview

I had 2 interviews before I was promoted. One of the interviews was quite personal, there were a lot of personal questions that I did not expect. The senior manager tried to get me out of my balance.

Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2011.

Interview

There were was a phone interview! AfterI was inivited to an assesment center which had 3 rounds. First, stage was to draw a poster and present yourself using this poster. Second stage, was create a plan on how to best invest money. The third stage, was to tell a funny story!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2010.

Interview

I had to apply online. After that I got called up for a first round interview over the phone. Once this was done I waited for a week and then got another call and was invited to another round of interview in the headquarters in sofia. The interview was not technical at all but much more about my competencies

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Raiffeisen International (Zagreb (Croatia)) in July 2009.

Interview

The process lasted 4 months. No information was given between each slot. Written test took more than 5 hours and it was useless. Questions were general, out of focus and very common. The interview was not professional, very unfriendly and interviewer was not showing any interest or had a mind what they were hiring me for.

Interview Questions

• I was very detailed in my answers but after every question they asked me what I meant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They said - take it or leave it.