Interviews for Top Jobs at Rain Bird
- Product Manager (6)
- Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Business Development (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Manager Level (1)
- Field Sales Role (1)
- Irrigation Design Specialist-SEA $ China (1)
- Regional Sales Manager - Golf Course Accounts (1)
- Service Manager Europe (1)
- Directeur Ressources Humaines Europe (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Communications Manager (1)
- Manufacturing Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Product Sales Manager (1)
- Senior Project Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- General Manager (1)
- General Production Supervisor (1)
- Sr Project Engineer (1)
Business Development Interview
The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Rain Bird (Tucson, AZ) in December 2011.
The interview process was a little unusual. Because the company is private nearly all of the information you might typically ask about various divisions, number of employees, etc. were either not answered or could not be answered by even senior management. Perhaps one of the most unusual things I learned was that at least 30% of their staff was "on notice" AT ALLL TIMES. They feel that this type of management is most effective. Furthermore, because of the secrecy, they embrace channel conflict and appear to do nothing to enpower synergies.
- How would you feel if you were 100% of plan and put on notice? 4 Answers
Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird
Business Development InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Rain Bird (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.
Interviews consisted of hiring manager, national manager, and vice president. Rain Bird pays all expenses for the travel and tries to be considerate of those individuals who are currently working in another position although it becomes cumbersome to take multiple hours/ days away from your current position to go through the entire interview process.
Reasons for Declining
Was not a good fit at this time................