Rain Bird Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rain Bird.

Not a very involved process. I got the feeling they were more interested in my resume than in me.

Interview Questions
  • One of my future peers asked me if I was really ready to step into such a negative culture.   View Answers (2)
Generous offer, not much negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird

Anonymous Employee  in  Azusa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Azusa, CA

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rain Bird in July 2010.

Initial screening by the recruiter--phone interview with recruiter--phone interview with the hiring manager--1:1 with the hiring manager

Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rain Bird in July 2009.

I had a terrible interview process and was wondering how others felt about their experiences interviewing with this company. The hiring manager was too busy talking about himself to really attempt to understand my qualifications. I also felt there was no real team leadership culture at the company.

Interview Questions
    • What in your educational background qualifies you for this position?   View Answer

Worked for Rain Bird? Contribute to the Community!