Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rain Bird
- Product Manager (6)
- Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Business Development (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Manager Level (1)
- Field Sales Role (1)
- Irrigation Design Specialist-SEA $ China (1)
- Regional Sales Manager - Golf Course Accounts (1)
- Service Manager Europe (1)
- Directeur Ressources Humaines Europe (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Communications Manager (1)
- Manufacturing Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Product Sales Manager (1)
- Senior Project Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- General Manager (1)
- General Production Supervisor (1)
- Sr Project Engineer (1)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Rain Bird (Tucson, AZ).
Not a very involved process. I got the feeling they were more interested in my resume than in me.
- One of my future peers asked me if I was really ready to step into such a negative culture. 2 Answers
Generous offer, not much negotiation.
Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Rain Bird (Azusa, CA) in July 2010.
Initial screening by the recruiter--phone interview with recruiter--phone interview with the hiring manager--1:1 with the hiring manager
- "Walk me through your resume" 2 Answers
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Rain Bird in July 2009.
I had a terrible interview process and was wondering how others felt about their experiences interviewing with this company. The hiring manager was too busy talking about himself to really attempt to understand my qualifications. I also felt there was no real team leadership culture at the company.
- What in your educational background qualifies you for this position? 1 Answer