Rain Bird Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rain Bird (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Not a very involved process. I got the feeling they were more interested in my resume than in me.

Interview Questions

• One of my future peers asked me if I was really ready to step into such a negative culture.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Generous offer, not much negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird

Anonymous Employee in Azusa, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Rain Bird (Azusa, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial screening by the recruiter--phone interview with recruiter--phone interview with the hiring manager--1:1 with the hiring manager

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rain Bird in July 2009.

Interview

I had a terrible interview process and was wondering how others felt about their experiences interviewing with this company. The hiring manager was too busy talking about himself to really attempt to understand my qualifications. I also felt there was no real team leadership culture at the company.

Interview Questions

• What in your educational background qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer