Rain Bird

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rain Bird in July 2009.

Interview Details – Hour long phone interview followed up by an interview at the company. Interviewed one on one with various member of the engineering department and the group manager. About a six hour process. Asked about background, skills, how I'd fit with the company. Manager was stiff any very business focused - company culture did not look like much fun. Everyone but managers in cubicles, place was silent and nobody seemed to interact, and the front door had no receptionist but a guard and metal detector.

Interview Question – If I gave you a new product concept to design and take to manufacture, what steps would you take to accomplish that?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Rain Bird in January 2011.

Interview Details – The phone screening was with a recruiter, that was very thorough and straight to the point. She gave me some insight on the company and their challenges and I was allowed to communicate exactly what I was looking for. My perception of the company was that it has a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.

Interview Question – What is you biggest weakness?   View Answer

Worked for Rain Bird? Contribute to the Community!