Rain Bird Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rain Bird (Tucson, AZ) in July 2009.

Interview

Hour long phone interview followed up by an interview at the company. Interviewed one on one with various member of the engineering department and the group manager. About a six hour process. Asked about background, skills, how I'd fit with the company. Manager was stiff any very business focused - company culture did not look like much fun. Everyone but managers in cubicles, place was silent and nobody seemed to interact, and the front door had no receptionist but a guard and metal detector.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you a new product concept to design and take to manufacture, what steps would you take to accomplish that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rain Bird

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Rain Bird in January 2011.

Interview

The phone screening was with a recruiter, that was very thorough and straight to the point. She gave me some insight on the company and their challenges and I was allowed to communicate exactly what I was looking for. My perception of the company was that it has a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness?   1 Answer