Rain For Rent Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rain For Rent in March 2012.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at school. Interviewed with him and then sat up an interview with the branch manager for the location that I was targeting. After the interview, it took about 4 months to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rain For Rent

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rain For Rent (Fresno, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I responded to an advertisement found in the newspaper. I received a call from the branch manager with in week of my resume submission. A few days later I went in for an interview. The interview went really well and the manager reciprocated the sentiment. We agreed on a follow up timeline. The manager also asked me to go online and post my resume and take an IQ test and a personality test. I took the tests the next day. On the date we agreed upon I followed up I received no response from the manager. This went on for 2 months. I finally gave up and decided that opportunity was dead. Out of nowhere on a Friday late afternoon (5:15 PM none the less), some 2-3 months after the initial interview I received a phone call from the regional manager. We proceded to talk for approximately 1.5 hours. I then received a call from the local branhc manager stating that the regional manager was going to call me. 4-5 days after the regional manager interview I got word back from the local manager and it was decided that I was to have a w3rd interview at the local branch. The 3rd interview consisted of stating I wanted the job, salary requirements, and paper work. The last step was a drug screen at the local clinic.

Interview Questions

• In your past how have you dealt with a situation that went wrong or where the customer was upset. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Rain for Rent's sales associate position pays 20.00/hour.