Rain For Rent

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Rain For Rent in November 2008.

Interview Details – I responded to an advertisement found in the newspaper. I received a call from the branch manager with in week of my resume submission. A few days later I went in for an interview. The interview went really well and the manager reciprocated the sentiment. We agreed on a follow up timeline. The manager also asked me to go online and post my resume and take an IQ test and a personality test. I took the tests the next day. On the date we agreed upon I followed up I received no response from the manager. This went on for 2 months. I finally gave up and decided that opportunity was dead. Out of nowhere on a Friday late afternoon (5:15 PM none the less), some 2-3 months after the initial interview I received a phone call from the regional manager. We proceded to talk for approximately 1.5 hours. I then received a call from the local branhc manager stating that the regional manager was going to call me. 4-5 days after the regional manager interview I got word back from the local manager and it was decided that I was to have a w3rd interview at the local branch. The 3rd interview consisted of stating I wanted the job, salary requirements, and paper work. The last step was a drug screen at the local clinic.

Interview Question – In your past how have you dealt with a situation that went wrong or where the customer was upset. What did you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Rain for Rent's sales associate position pays 20.00/hour.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rain For Rent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rain For Rent Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rain For Rent employees and interview candidates.