Rain For Rent

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rain For Rent in November 2008.

I responded to an advertisement found in the newspaper. I received a call from the branch manager with in week of my resume submission. A few days later I went in for an interview. The interview went really well and the manager reciprocated the sentiment. We agreed on a follow up timeline. The manager also asked me to go online and post my resume and take an IQ test and a personality test. I took the tests the next day. On the date we agreed upon I followed up I received no response from the manager. This went on for 2 months. I finally gave up and decided that opportunity was dead. Out of nowhere on a Friday late afternoon (5:15 PM none the less), some 2-3 months after the initial interview I received a phone call from the regional manager. We proceded to talk for approximately 1.5 hours. I then received a call from the local branhc manager stating that the regional manager was going to call me. 4-5 days after the regional manager interview I got word back from the local manager and it was decided that I was to have a w3rd interview at the local branch. The 3rd interview consisted of stating I wanted the job, salary requirements, and paper work. The last step was a drug screen at the local clinic.

Interview Questions
  • In your past how have you dealt with a situation that went wrong or where the customer was upset. What did you do?   View Answer
There was no negotiation. Rain for Rent's sales associate position pays 20.00/hour.