Rain and Hail Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rain and Hail Insurance

R&D Research Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance.

I was asked questions based on my resume. Briefly talked about my research. I was asked about every detail on my resume. They are very interested in the experience of geodatabase, and climate model research.

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in October 2011.

The interview was more of a personality test than a test of my skills or abilities. The company had a laid back feel to it.

Java Programmer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in July 2008.

Phone interview, then a group interview with the team to be assigned, then a 1v1 interview with a few higher IT bosses. Then a skills test and another 1v1 interview. All were very easy questions, and not very technical. The skills test was generic and not limited to IT.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rain and Hail Insurance? Contribute to the Community!