Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RainKingMore
1 person found this helpful
Corporate Researcher Interview
I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at RainKing in January 2010.
1. You first apply online to the company with your resume.
2. If the research department likes what they see on your resume, they will send you a personality test. You then will have to complete it and then send it back.
3. If the department believes the characteristics you put in the personality test are to its liking, then one of the research team leads will call or email you and ask if you are interested in interviewing. You may be able to interview as soon as the next day.
4. On your interview day when you enter our office, there is no receptionist. You will also notice that the vast majority if not everyone will be casual because RainKing is a casual workplace. However, that doesn't mean that you can slouch on your interview attire. If you're a man, wear a suit, no blazer and khakis or other shortcuts. If you're a lady, wear a business pant suit or a conservative skirt. Look serious for the interview, period.
One researcher near the front door will give you a Wonderlic test to complete and give you 12 minutes to complete it. You then will complete the Wonderlic.
5. Your test is graded while you wait for the actual interview. After it's graded, one or two research team leaders will be asking you questions. They will ask you generally open questions like "why RainKing, etc." but you will also be asked why you want to leave your current job, etc. as well. Expect at least one team leader to give you his or her email to ask questions, etc.
You are expected to pass a certain benchmark on the test if you're ultimately hired. Even if you do not pass the benchmark, that doesn't necessarily mean you're out. You will get interviewed either way. Just do well for the latter half of this process. That said, very few people at RainKing scored a low Wonderlic.
6. Email the team leader(s) that interview you back within 24 hours of your interview. Common courtesy, and standard procedure after any interview.
7. If everyone likes you up to this point, within 2 or 3 days of your interview, definitely no later than a week after, one of the guys from upper level management will give you a call and give you an abbreviated phone interview. With this call you should be extended an offer.
- This position requires use of the phone. What can you do to convince me that you can use the phone effectively in this job? View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for RainKing
Corporate Researcher InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RainKing in August 2009.Interview Details
After submitting a resume, if the company likes you, you will be sent an online personality test. If you fit the description the company is looking for, you will be invited to interview. The first thing that happens when you get to the office is that you will take a Wonderlic test. Then you will have a couple of informal one-on-one interviews.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Speak about your ability to talk to people on the phone/cold call. Answer Question