Rainbow

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rainbow

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayville, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Bayville, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rainbow in September 2012.

It wasn't an interview as much as it was a sales pitch and getting you to drink the kool-aid of this wonderful vacuum system. At the end they made you feel as if you were still being considered for a job when I'm certain everyone was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If I knew anyone that would benefit from a system like the one displayed.   View Answer

You have to create your own leads and I wasn't comfortable having to sell out my friends and family.

CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rainbow in February 2010.

OVER ALL THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WENT VERY WELL. INTERVIEW INCLUDED 1:1 PROCESS, PANEL INTERVIEW AND A PHONE INTERVIEW. THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM FIRST INTERVIEW TO GETTING A OFFER WHICH I ACCEPTED.

THE PROCESS WENT VERY WELL AND I WOULD RECOMEND RAINBOW COMPANY ALL. GREAT COMPANY.

Co Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rainbow.

there wasnt much of an interview process. i was called to schedule an interview and was just asked retail oriented questions. lasted maybe 30-45 minutes. i think i asked more questions. they sent my background check off that same day and a week later i got my start date. it was very simple. i think they hire anyone with any kind of management experience.

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't any. i think i gave the more unexpected questions.   Answer Question