Rainbow

Relevance Date Difficulty

CSE Interview

CSE
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rainbow in February 2010.

Interview Details – OVER ALL THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WENT VERY WELL. INTERVIEW INCLUDED 1:1 PROCESS, PANEL INTERVIEW AND A PHONE INTERVIEW. THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM FIRST INTERVIEW TO GETTING A OFFER WHICH I ACCEPTED.

THE PROCESS WENT VERY WELL AND I WOULD RECOMEND RAINBOW COMPANY ALL. GREAT COMPANY.

Interview Questions

Co Manager Interview

Co Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rainbow.

Interview Details – there wasnt much of an interview process. i was called to schedule an interview and was just asked retail oriented questions. lasted maybe 30-45 minutes. i think i asked more questions. they sent my background check off that same day and a week later i got my start date. it was very simple. i think they hire anyone with any kind of management experience.

Interview Question – there wasn't any. i think i gave the more unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Rainbow? Contribute to the Community!