Rainbow USA Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow USA (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I just walk into Rainbows to fill out an application. Two weeks later I got an call from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. It's been a couple of days since my interview and I am just waiting on a call.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a typical day Rainbows is like? Describe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rainbow USA

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rainbow USA (Valley Stream, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in and got an application by another sale associate. I went the next day to hand it back in and ended up meeting the district manager who told me to go in the next day for an interview. She mostly asked me about my availability and working experience. I waited a few days and went back to the store where I was told that I did get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rainbow USA.

Interview

Very informal and quick. Asked basic questions about customer service, working on the floor, etc. It didn't seem like an official interview, rather it seemed like it was just a conversation. However, it worked well and I was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow USA.

Interview

Group interview, about fifteen minutes long. They ask about your previous experience, what you liked most and least about your last job. They ask you if you have ever dealt with a shoplifter and what you would do if you saw someone stealing. They want to know about any customer service experience you've had and may ask how you dealt with a particular situation such as an angry or unsatisfied customer.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work by yourself or do you like to have someone work with you, and supervise you closely and why.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rainbow USA.

Interview

I was called 2 days prior to my interview to come in. On the day of my interview I arrived 10 minutes early to find out that the person who was supposed to interview me was on her lunch break for the next 30 mins. When I finally was interviewed it lasted all of 5 minutes, most likely because my interviewer had only been with the company for 3 weeks and barely knew about the company herself. the interview took place in between two racks of clothing on the store floor. I wasn't asked a single question just shown the ropes of the job to which the interviewer said, " seems simple enough right? The store manager will call you tomorrow for your hours and availability"

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow USA (Louisville, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I started at a time that they were opening many new stores. I was referred by an inside source. I showed up and helped set up the new stores. I just happened to be chosen to work permanently in a store.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rainbow USA (Miami, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

My first job. I went to turn in my application to the store manager, she looked at it and said " You've never worked before?" I said no, but I'm a fast learner & a hard worker. She looked at me and said, "I think I prefer that so I can mold you into what I need you to be". Then she told me to come back the next day to fill out some paperwork. I guess she just like me though.