Rainmaker Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems.

Process started with a screening interview. I passed that interview and got an onsite interview with a manager. That manager had me interview with a second manager.

No negotiations were presented. I was told what the base salary was and than given commission structure based on the campaigns I was calling on.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in June 2012.

You go to the lobby area and wait. There are no lights, no receptionist- just a couch and a phone. The phone is to call up a manager on duty to interview you. It's almost scary. Be lucky if someone lets with a badge lets you in through the front door too...

Interview Questions
    • Which state of the union would you eliminate if you had to eliminate one, and why?   View Answer
    There was none. They just told me what they offered, take it or leave it.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in May 2010.

Initial Assessment Exam, Phone Interview, Panel Interview, Interview with the Site Manager, Interview with the General Manager, Interview with the client. After the interview around 2 weeks before finalizing the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Presenting a business case and highlighting past achievements and how to apply that to the company   Answer Question
    Initial offer was given was below industry salary standard so i had to renegotiate and have to come back a few days to review the revised offer sheet

Sales Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in March 2008.

Panel interview.
    Good experience with the team that was hiring.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in February 2008.

Very efficient interview procedure. I applied online and was working at the company within two weeks. They had a great sales environment with lots of incentives.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a couple K more than what they offered, most likely due to my education.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rainmaker Systems

Worked for Rainmaker Systems? Contribute to the Community!