Rainmaker Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems.

Interview Details – Process started with a screening interview. I passed that interview and got an onsite interview with a manager. That manager had me interview with a second manager.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were presented. I was told what the base salary was and than given commission structure based on the campaigns I was calling on.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in June 2012.

Interview Details – You go to the lobby area and wait. There are no lights, no receptionist- just a couch and a phone. The phone is to call up a manager on duty to interview you. It's almost scary. Be lucky if someone lets with a badge lets you in through the front door too...

Interview Question – Which state of the union would you eliminate if you had to eliminate one, and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none. They just told me what they offered, take it or leave it.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial Assessment Exam, Phone Interview, Panel Interview, Interview with the Site Manager, Interview with the General Manager, Interview with the client. After the interview around 2 weeks before finalizing the hiring process.

Interview Question – Presenting a business case and highlighting past achievements and how to apply that to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer was given was below industry salary standard so i had to renegotiate and have to come back a few days to review the revised offer sheet

Sales Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in March 2008.

Interview Details – Panel interview.
Good experience with the team that was hiring.

Interview Question – There were no questions that were unreasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rainmaker Systems in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very efficient interview procedure. I applied online and was working at the company within two weeks. They had a great sales environment with lots of incentives.

Interview Question – What has been your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a couple K more than what they offered, most likely due to my education.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rainmaker Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rainmaker Systems interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rainmaker Systems employees and interview candidates.