Raising Cane's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.4

Crew Member Interview

I applied online and the process took maybe a month. To be completely honest, I did not like how the process was handled so I did not accept the offer. However, I will tell you about the process. I applied online and a month after I just happened to check my e-mail and, I received an e-mail from Raising Cane's confirming an interview in about two days. I did not receive a call or anything. If I had missed the e-mail I would've missed the interview. So please check your e-mail frequently. Secondly, I checked the time of the interview and it was an hour before the store even opened so be aware that may happen. I would dress business casual and be friendly, open and most importantly smile. Fast food places really look for a smile keep that in mind and relax be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, definitely something you should be prepared for during every interview.
      What can you do for our company?
      Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.
        Answer Question

Found the process complicated and unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Raising Cane's.

I applied online & they called a week later to schedule an interview, 3 days later I had my second one & they asked me to recite the menu & asked the same questions they asked during the first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gonzales, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gonzales, LA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Raising Cane's in February 2010.

Easy hire and interview process with prior experience. referred by friend who was already employed at restaurant. filled out application. called back for face to face one on one interview. had 13 years prior experience in the fast food industry. was hired at interview. began working next day. asked typical interview questions.

no negotiations

Shift Captain Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interviews are very down to earth, interviewing managers have good energy and show a genuine interest in prospective employees. The interview was average. I was offered a drink while I waited to be interviewed. I was greeted when I arrived and the atmosphere and employees were positive and inviting.

Interview Questions
    • They often ask scenario type questions which can be unnerving if you are not sure how to answer at the time. They will ask typically how did you handle yourself when under pressure or faced with a big challenge.   Answer Question
    I obtained this job while in college and even though first hires typically receive minimum wage i was offered 25 cents more.

Counter Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hammond, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Raising Cane's in September 2013.

Job interviews are always stressful - even for job seekers who have gone on countless interviews. The best way to reduce the stress is to be prepared. Take the time to review the common interview questions you will most likely be asked. Also, review sample answers and advice on how to answer these typical interview questions.

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Raising Cane's in January 2013.

Got called in to an interview. Super chill, easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • I always get thrown off when they ask for weaknesses....which they did   View Answer
    None. Started at $7.75. I've been working there for a year and am now making $8.40 and have been offered a shift manager position for the restaurant.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Raising Cane's.

I applied in person, went to an interview with 2 shift managers for a total of 5 minutes. A few days later I received a phone call from the GM of a store for a second interview. After about 10 minutes, I was offered the job and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself a year from now?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Raising Cane's in December 2013.

I had to wait a little while because other interviews were going on. It was very casual. You have to be friendly and just relax. It's a friendly environment. The manager said he would hire me, but my hours were difficult and to call him back in the summer.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about yourself" It was so vague, I just froze up and didn't know what to say.   Answer Question

Fry Cook & Cashier Trainber Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Raising Cane's in October 2013.

it was good

Shift Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Raising Cane's in January 2012.

Filled out paper application (obsolete). I was called the next day for my interview with the operations manager and started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the history of this company?   View Answer
    I negotiated based on previous job's salary and living expenses.

Worked for Raising Cane's? Contribute to the Community!