Raising Cane's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Captain

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interview Details – Interviews are very down to earth, interviewing managers have good energy and show a genuine interest in prospective employees. The interview was average. I was offered a drink while I waited to be interviewed. I was greeted when I arrived and the atmosphere and employees were positive and inviting.

Interview Question – They often ask scenario type questions which can be unnerving if you are not sure how to answer at the time. They will ask typically how did you handle yourself when under pressure or faced with a big challenge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I obtained this job while in college and even though first hires typically receive minimum wage i was offered 25 cents more.

Lafayette, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Raising Cane's in January 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out paper application (obsolete). I was called the next day for my interview with the operations manager and started the next day.

Interview Question – What do you know about the history of this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated based on previous job's salary and living expenses.

Very Easy Interview

Shreveport, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Raising Cane's in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied two weeks before they called me back for an interview. I was asked about my job history, what are my likes and dislikes, and what was a moment where I had to show leadership. Three days later, I was filling out paper work, got my t-shirts, hat and was working!

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked what I got paid at my previous job and added $0.60.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raising Cane's

Worked for Raising Cane's? Contribute to the Community!