Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's Shift Captain Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shift Captain Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Raising Cane's.

Interviews are very down to earth, interviewing managers have good energy and show a genuine interest in prospective employees. The interview was average. I was offered a drink while I waited to be interviewed. I was greeted when I arrived and the atmosphere and employees were positive and inviting.

Interview Questions
  • They often ask scenario type questions which can be unnerving if you are not sure how to answer at the time. They will ask typically how did you handle yourself when under pressure or faced with a big challenge.   Answer Question
I obtained this job while in college and even though first hires typically receive minimum wage i was offered 25 cents more.

Other Interview Reviews for Raising Cane's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Raising Cane's in January 2012.

Filled out paper application (obsolete). I was called the next day for my interview with the operations manager and started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the history of this company?   View Answer
    I negotiated based on previous job's salary and living expenses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Raising Cane's in February 2010.

I applied two weeks before they called me back for an interview. I was asked about my job history, what are my likes and dislikes, and what was a moment where I had to show leadership. Three days later, I was filling out paper work, got my t-shirts, hat and was working!

Interview Questions
    They asked what I got paid at my previous job and added $0.60.