Ralcorp Interview Questions

Sales Manager Interview

Very intense interviews with more than a dozen people. Really wanted to make sure the candidate was the right fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging career experience and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Normal interview process, 3 interview with Various managers and Senior Management. Standard questions

Interview Questions
    • "how would you go about working with a lazy co-worker"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ralcorp in October 2012.

Applied on a career database. Attended the interview.

Intern- Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ralcorp in September 2011.

The interviewers were very good at asking the right questions. They really wanted to know why I had chosen to study finance and what I felt I could add to their business. They were very interested in all past work experience, even going back to high school jobs. They also asked about all leadership roles I had, as well as the service I had given.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will find the NVP and IRR for the projects we give you, and whether or not those products meet our RRR.   Answer Question
    • Why is a man hole round?   View Answers (2)

Mailroom Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ralcorp in November 2009.

I was referred to this company by a good friend of mine who held a Senior position. So I thought i had the job in the bag but I was way wrong. The interview consisted of meeting with the a member from the HR and another staff.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where a project you were working on didn't work out?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would approach a team-member if he/she was not working properly?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to give a team-member negative feedback or a time when you had to work with a lackadasical perpson?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in a situation where you don't have enough time to do all the task?   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ralcorp in February 2012.

Phone screening took almost an hour. In person interview with two people. You know you don't have the job when they compliment your 'outfit.'

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ralcorp in November 2009.

First a one on one interview with the hiring manager, then a return for three, two on one interviews from connected departments. Then another return trip for three more one on ones with the hiring manager and senior management in the hiring department.

Interview Questions
    • What advise would your former manager give me about managing you?   Answer Question
    I was able to improve the initial offer a little so I would suggest that others try. They do make a strong first offer so there isn't much room to move.