Raley's

1.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rohnert Park, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rohnert Park, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Raley's.

I was recommended by a friend and then went through an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • There were general questions, some situational and some regarding my background.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Raley's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Placerville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Placerville, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Raley's in June 2013.

Submit application online and then you MUST go in to speak to the store director. (weekdays from early morning to mid-afternoon usually).

Interview Questions
    Job offers are already standard pay/hours options (no negotiation is really possible until higher levels within the store/company).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Raley's in April 2012.

it was easy the director was nice he complimented me and hired me on the spot. i applied online was called 30 mins later to come in the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Raley's in August 2010.

Received a call about employment, asked when a good time will be, set up a date.
    Went in dressed business casual, and met with H.R. and manager.
    Asked simple questions, schooling, going to college, what does the position take care of.
    Was told if I got the job they would call, they never called.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galt, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galt, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Raley's in April 2010.

I put in an application online. I took an assessment test along with the application. I was called in for a interview. I interviewed with the store supervisor and he asked me simple questions like, "whats good customer service to you and my availability.....". He liked me and sent me off to take a drug test. A hair test not urine sample. I passed, came in for training. Good hours given and pays more than minimum wage.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "what is integrity to you?"   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. They offered me $8.20 which was in 2007 and i was 17 and a year later I got a dollar raise.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Raley's.

I applied online, they called for a 1:1 interview - interview was fast and very simple. Make sure you smile a lot. Happy happy happy...

Make sure you apply online and if you don't receive a call, call the store and ask when they have Meet and Greets. Be persistent

No negotiations