Ramada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.0

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ramada (Sarasota, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Arrived for interview, only to have GM show up 1 hour later. Was thanked for coming in and asked when I could start since I was only one to show for interview

Interview Questions

• Have you been waiting long?   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ramada (Janesville, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied in person got call for interview about a month later simple questions overall it was probably a 20 min interview reviewing my previous work history and where I see myself in 5 years but it mostly about previous work experiences no reference background or drug check. This Ramada is independently owned and cooperated though so the interview process will vary by location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ramada (Northglenn, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is simple, explain your experience. The hiring process is very simple with the right qualifications. The gentleman was very peasant and made the process as simple as possible in the terms of comfort.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a hotel? Please tell me about your experience with the systems operations?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ramada in July 2011.

Interview

I had worked with the same family at a previous hotel so the interview was very cursory, the manager looked over my resume and then asked a few questions. Basically just checked to see if I was qualified.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ramada in November 2010.

Interview

Friend of mine referred me to them and vouched for me. Very respected employee already so there was no doubt about me. Came in, spoke with manager and had a job for the next day.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ramada (Multān (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

Advertisement of the vacant position through newspaper or employee referral Receive the C.v's Matching the C.v's with the requirements for the vacant position and shortlisted Telephone screening Calling the shortlisted candidates for Face to Face interview

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ramada (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

The recruitment process was fairly fast but this was probably due to approaching the hotel directly. I had a total of 3 interviews because there were various roles available and I meet with the GM as well as different department managers. The decision cam very quickly after the interviews were finished.

Interview Questions

• Classic interview questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "Why do you thing you would be good for this role".   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorkton, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ramada (Yorkton, SK (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

confused management for interview, called to interview for a position that was no longer available. very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• there really was none, there was no logic behind anything that took place during the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

promise of early benifits, and salary increase if goals were met. the goals were met above expectation, and yet management and ownership did not hold up their promises

Guest Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ramada in July 2011.

Interview

Interview went very well, however, the interview was mostly focused on the future of the hotel and what their goals on, rather than on the current issues they were facing such as: human resources, infrastructure, market penetration, reputation etc.

Interview Questions

• Did not really have an question which was difficult to answer. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated the offer to meet in the middle of requested salary and offered salary

Director of Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ramada (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2011.

Interview

I consult with a recruit agent specialised in hotel. They have called me for a interview. Upon business trip of the general manager, I had one interview at Tokyo. There weren't many questions asked. I felt it was already determined to be hired before interview. Little did I know, the GM perform the interview in that way everytime after I joined his team and accompanied other interviews.