Ramada

www.ramada.com

Ramada Interview Questions

2.2

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ramada in July 2011.

I had worked with the same family at a previous hotel so the interview was very cursory, the manager looked over my resume and then asked a few questions. Basically just checked to see if I was qualified.

Front Desk Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ramada in November 2010.

Friend of mine referred me to them and vouched for me. Very respected employee already so there was no doubt about me. Came in, spoke with manager and had a job for the next day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorkton, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorkton, SK (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ramada in June 2012.

confused management for interview, called to interview for a position that was no longer available. very unprofessional

Interview Questions
    • there really was none, there was no logic behind anything that took place during the interview   Answer Question
    promise of early benifits, and salary increase if goals were met. the goals were met above expectation, and yet management and ownership did not hold up their promises

Guest Service Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ramada in July 2011.

Interview went very well, however, the interview was mostly focused on the future of the hotel and what their goals on, rather than on the current issues they were facing such as: human resources, infrastructure, market penetration, reputation etc.

Interview Questions
    • Did not really have an question which was difficult to answer. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question
    Negotiated the offer to meet in the middle of requested salary and offered salary

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ramada in May 2009.

i am originally from delhi which is the capital of india.genaral manager of ramada dammam saudi arabia came himself to conduct the interviews in india.there was one round .he took my interview and i was selected as i was gulf return.and later on i took interview of 3 more technicians.

it was a good offer.