Ramada Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.0

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ramada (Sarasota, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Arrived for interview, only to have GM show up 1 hour later. Was thanked for coming in and asked when I could start since I was only one to show for interview

Interview Questions

• Have you been waiting long?   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ramada (Janesville, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied in person got call for interview about a month later simple questions overall it was probably a 20 min interview reviewing my previous work history and where I see myself in 5 years but it mostly about previous work experiences no reference background or drug check. This Ramada is independently owned and cooperated though so the interview process will vary by location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ramada (Northglenn, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is simple, explain your experience. The hiring process is very simple with the right qualifications. The gentleman was very peasant and made the process as simple as possible in the terms of comfort.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a hotel? Please tell me about your experience with the systems operations?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ramada in July 2011.

Interview

I had worked with the same family at a previous hotel so the interview was very cursory, the manager looked over my resume and then asked a few questions. Basically just checked to see if I was qualified.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ramada in November 2010.

Interview

Friend of mine referred me to them and vouched for me. Very respected employee already so there was no doubt about me. Came in, spoke with manager and had a job for the next day.