Ramapo College of New Jersey

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Development Specialist Interview

Student Development Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey.

Interview Details – I was initially contact by the search committee. Invited on campus for an interview with the search committee (about 5-6 people). After getting moved forward to the next round, was invited back on campus for an interview with the Associate Director and Director of the office before being offered the position.

Interview Question – Questions were right to the point, and were given examples of student transcripts and asked to analyze them during the interview.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Temp
East Brunswick, NJ

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey in May 2009.

Interview Details – Simple computer skills testing.

1:1 Interview with Temp Placement Officer was easy and painless.

Questions such as:

What is your ultimate career goal?
Why are you choosing to temp?
What are your preferred work hours?
How far are you willing to commute?

Recruiter I spoke with was friendly and personable. Offered me several possible positions on the spot and said she would call employers within the day to see if they were interested in hiring me. Was placed within the week and am incredibly pleased with the results.

Interview Question – What is your ultimate career goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be honest about the salary you are interested in.

Worked for Ramapo College of New Jersey? Contribute to the Community!