Rambus IT Support Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rambus in January 2012.

I place the blame on the recruiter for not getting an offer. I was told the job would be direct hire and later found that the recruitment company couldn't do direct placement that I had to be a contractor. They were never clear from the beging what the role was going to be but somehow they are Rambus prefered vendor...? The office was very nice, the atmosphere and employees were all plesant and nice. Lots of great benefits, free food and drinks. After the interview I met up with my recruiter to discuss and from that moment on I never heard back, no emails no phone calls and they never returned any of my calls or emails. Eventually I ended up emailed the hiring manager to find out what happened.

Interview Questions