Ramco Systems

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ramco Systems.

First round was a online test comprising of two sections, each of 25 questions. Section 1 was full of Logical Reasoning while section two comprised of 3 RC's. One-third of the candidates were shortlisted for a Technical cum HR interview. I was from a non-circuital branch and so they asked how much of programming do i know. I told i studied C++ in 11th and 12th standard along with some elective courses offered by my department in college. This was followed by some general questions from my resume. What projects and what did you do! The interviewer was rather friendly. They primarily need people who have basic knowledge in programming and who are willing to work in the company.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if i am interested in Programming. Anybody seeking for a job would have said yes. And so did i. This was immediately followed by the question: "What have you done these 4 years of you college life to seek your interest". I froze for a second or two. Then i said i wrote a code that duplicates the functions of a digital dairy. I knew this because i actually wrote a code for my 12th standard computer project.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ramco Systems in November 2014.

4 rounds,2 telephonic and 2 videoconferencing last one was HR round-Basics should be strong and should have sound knowledge of the field and profile for which you are applying,inclined towards more of functional part than technical.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ramco Systems.

The interview happens with 2 rounds,
    1. Written(Very Easy)
    2. Technical
    Mostly they asked about the indexes,performance tuning, Locks
    If you are clear with what you have mentioned in the CV, then you will crack the interview

Business Analyst Interview

It was a campus placement hiring process. Started off with an Online Aptitude Test, followed by a Group Discussion and the Final Interview. And the students were cut off after each round based on their performance.

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ramco Systems in November 2013.

There were two rounds.
    1. Written (Only Apti)
    2. Interview ( HR mostly and very simple tech question if your hr goes well )

Interview Questions
    • Be ready with reasons (Non circuital branches to join IT job)   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

same as other companies no different process

HR Round, 2 or 3 Rounds of Functional Interview

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

First round was face to face interview with the HR, questions were all related to our CV and revolved around our interests apart from that they asked me to describe myself and how people around me felt about me,my strengths ,weakness etc,next round -indepth domain knowledge tested

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ramco Systems in December 2011.

Conducted a Phone Interview Process then conducted a face to face Interview Process.

Interview Questions
    • Got an Interview Question on SCM based on Purchase & Sub-Contracting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ramco Systems in December 2011.

2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    Give time for HR to consider your demand. Negotiations take a long time because they are extremely stingy. If you can, negotiate for an assured salary hike based on performance rating after a year of working. Salary hikes non existent in this company.