Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ranbaxy
- Business Executive (3)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Manager Maintenance (1)
- Pharmaceuticals (1)
- MANAGER, CRS (1)
- Business Dev Manager (1)
- Analytical Chemistry (1)
- General Manager IT (1)
- Trainee Marketing Executive (1)
- QA Chemical (1)
- Medical Service Representative (1)
- Project Manager - Business Development (1)
- Manager-Quality (1)
- Pharmacy Executive (1)
- Pharmacivigilance (1)
- Overall All Round Role- (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Market Development Executive (1)
- Medical Sales Executive (1)
- Finance (1)
- Retainer (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Regional Manager (1)
- Pharmacist (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Brand Executive (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ranbaxy (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2010.
I was interviewed for 2 different positions and was chosen for both. I was given the choice of both the job roles and the one I went with helped me be where i am today. This is a good place to work at if you can keep your ear to yourself.
- Since I was just out of college they did not ask me very detailed stuff but was asked mainly technical questions which I was able to answer. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ranbaxy (Princeton, NJ) in February 2010.
I applied online and shortly after I received an email from the recruiter stating that they would like me to come in for an interview on a specific date and asking if I would be available. Two weeks later I went in for the interview, and there were 3 others also interviewing. After meeting with a VP, and two managers, I was told I would hear from HR. Standard interview questions.
- If bringing baby formula to market, what is the first thing to assess? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ranbaxy.
I applied this job online. It took few days and i got a call from the company outsourced recruitment firm. The job hunter gave me a pretty good picture about this company, we spoke around 1 hr. After that she arranged me for the interview. Been interviewed by 5 HODs and lastly to meet the managing director if the company really want you..
- What do you see yourself in this company after five years? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ranbaxy.
Interview process seemed to go quite well. As I was leaving the other Candidate was waiting for her interview. However, shortly after the interview, I get a call saying I am too JUNIOR for the role, my CV good. hmmmm I have over 7 years’ experience with professional qualifications to back up my experience, plus how can someone at 30 be to junior for a role they currently doing in another company. however, I find out my competitor, never go the role either, she was told she was TOO OLD and over qualified for role. What I can confirm was that we both were from the same ethnicity. This company is wasting people valuable time by hiring temp to perm, clearly the issue is with your company why people are leaving at a drop of hat. There was no receptionist either to welcome you into the company and you would be required to cover those duties as well, so le me ask you something at at 30 years of ages I am TOO JUNIOR to mange reception duties, Plus I have Secretarial Diploma.. come on. I would rather you come out and tell the real truth why you didn't hire people then silly excuses TOO JUNIOR OR TOO OLD. If I look younger than you think. My mother blessed me with really good genes..... and i cant help that i look far younger than my age
- Pointless, HR doesnt have a clue, not sure how she go the job. About Blind leading the Blind, no i am qualified in what i do not sure about you. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ranbaxy in April 2015.
Got call from consulting agency who later fixed an telephone round. The interview was conducted by a senior employee technical side. The over all duration was about 20 min. The interviewer was humble and receptive. The results were conveyed by consultancy after 2 days following which a face to face round is scheduled.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ranbaxy (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2015.
the interview process was for 2 months and the dates they gave to attend the interview was day befor yestrdy night which wz little tym for preparation. but it was lagging
- general ques and subject related..checking on communication skills 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
it was only for guys and the location is for rajhamundry so gals cant be working as a pharma reps in that city so i declined the offer as the regional manager himslf said that such city wont be good for gals coz the working hours may extend from morning to nyt 9 30-10.00 ( as said by the country sales manager)
- Accepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ranbaxy.
They will look at your past experience & educational background. be thorough with what you have done earlier. personality also plays a major part. First an HR round may happen followed by immediate manager's round & finally with the head of business.
- It could be about data & figures & how you resolved a difficult situation Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Good, Very detailed and transparent, had a 3 layer process of interviewing which tests you in analytical, behavioral and technical skills. It was a clean and well managed process with clear instructions and were elimination rounds. Students shortlisted in one round only went to the next round. there were no second chances
- Not any one Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
two rounds of telephonic and one round F2F, system driven, however, interview panel going through resume to evaluate the candidate
- what you can bring to the company 1 Answer
nothing to negotiate much as the band is fixed
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Ranbaxy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.
- technical question about the pharmaceutical quality control instrument 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review