Rand Construction Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rand Construction

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rand Construction (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

first interview, very informal , very inqusitive, and a new prosepctive on the whole interviewing process. Being out of the game for a long period of time the online hints, proceedures, and schooling were very valueable in the process.

Interview Questions

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rand Construction (Alexandria, VA) in January 2007.

Interview

Found out about the job on craigslist and then was called the next day by the only person doing hr in the company. she interviewed me the following day (99 percent a personality test) for 30 minutes, i met with a few other senior project managers in the company, who asked me a few questions with little interest in my answers. and i received a job offer. if you interview here, just look good, smile wide and swear you're a hard worker. if you like to drink, you'll love the culture.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about construction? why do you think you'd like it?   Answer Question
    • what questions do you have about rand?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very little negotiating available. at any level in this company.