Rand Construction

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rand Construction in January 2007.

Interview Details – Found out about the job on craigslist and then was called the next day by the only person doing hr in the company. she interviewed me the following day (99 percent a personality test) for 30 minutes, i met with a few other senior project managers in the company, who asked me a few questions with little interest in my answers. and i received a job offer.

if you interview here, just look good, smile wide and swear you're a hard worker. if you like to drink, you'll love the culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – very little negotiating available. at any level in this company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rand Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rand Construction interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rand Construction employees and interview candidates.