Randa Accessories Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.6

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Interview

After speaking with HR - I went through 4 rounds of interviews. First, with two people who worked in the merchandising department.Two days later they called and asked me to come back a second day. I then met with the VP of Merchandising and President of Merchandising.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mens?
      What stands out to you about our company?

Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview

A recruiter will call you, who is unfriendly and talks back to the person they are trying to recruit over. He does not work directly for the company, but he reflects badly on the company. I then met with the manager and a top senior manager, both who were friendly and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Every single person asked me, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I said the pay was not what I was told initially, I was told -- don't negotiate or they might pull back the offer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randa Accessories (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I spoke initially to a head hunter. This conversation was fast and quick and then on to the next one. I was interviewed in the Randa offices three times prior to being hired.

I was asked at all three interviews where do you see yourself in five years. Generally speaking the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Rose, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randa Accessories (Saint Rose, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

The HR Director called me to come in for an interview in response to my online application. He interviewed me for 45 minutes, then his HR Manager talked to me. Both people were cordial and professional. I was called back for a second interview. Same two people interviewed me as a group interview this time. The interview itself was typical. However, the job was between me and another candidate. Director promised me he would communicate with me either way if I got the job or not. His deadline came and went and I heard nothing. Frankly, I was not disappointed that i did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Rate from one to ten how excited you'd be to get this job?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Randa Accessories (Rosemont, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First interview was with the direct manager, who spent the entire hour ranting and complaining about his school tuition, gas prices and how expensive life is in Chicago. Second Interview was with the CFO, very Formal, asked me basic Acct, and behavioral questions.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Randa Accessories (Rosemont, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with nine people, and it was pretty easy for me as I was prepared. However, the questions are mostly behavioral and the interviewers are also very approachable. My suggestion to you is to find more behavorial questions and use the STAR technique and you should be fine. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, but it was something like:

When is there a time you failed?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No, it was an internship