Randa Accessories

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview Details – A recruiter will call you, who is unfriendly and talks back to the person they are trying to recruit over. He does not work directly for the company, but he reflects badly on the company. I then met with the manager and a top senior manager, both who were friendly and efficient.

Interview Question – Every single person asked me, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When I said the pay was not what I was told initially, I was told -- don't negotiate or they might pull back the offer

Very Easy Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Rosemont, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Randa Accessories in June 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews. First interview was with the direct manager, who spent the entire hour ranting and complaining about his school tuition, gas prices and how expensive life is in Chicago. Second Interview was with the CFO, very Formal, asked me basic Acct, and behavioral questions.

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Rosemont, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Randa Accessories in May 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with nine people, and it was pretty easy for me as I was prepared. However, the questions are mostly behavioral and the interviewers are also very approachable. My suggestion to you is to find more behavorial questions and use the STAR technique and you should be fine. Best of luck!

Interview Question – I don't really remember, but it was something like:

When is there a time you failed?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, it was an internship

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Benefits Coordinator
Saint Rose, LA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randa Accessories in June 2011.

Interview Details – The HR Director called me to come in for an interview in response to my online application. He interviewed me for 45 minutes, then his HR Manager talked to me. Both people were cordial and professional. I was called back for a second interview. Same two people interviewed me as a group interview this time. The interview itself was typical. However, the job was between me and another candidate. Director promised me he would communicate with me either way if I got the job or not. His deadline came and went and I heard nothing. Frankly, I was not disappointed that i did not get the position.

Interview Question – Rate from one to ten how excited you'd be to get this job?   View Answer

Worked for Randa Accessories? Contribute to the Community!