Randstad Engineering

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Randstad Engineering

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad Engineering in July 2013.

VERY long interview process. Had to first speak with a recruiter, then the hiring manager, THEN they brought me in for a multi-interview, where I met with multiple people. This took way too long, especially considering it's an entry level role.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions. Looking for a personality fit, and someone that assures them they don't mind making 50+ phone calls a day.   View Answer
    Zero negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Randstad Engineering in March 2013.

I was contacted by email and was scheduled within a week to interview. The regional manager that conducted the interview was very professional and asked a lot relevant questions. There were two interviewers but one seemed to take the lead. The office was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what my best moment and worst moment were at my last position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad Engineering.

I was interviewed by several key managers in the organization, as well as a couple of recruiters, which was nice because they were able to give me a realistic view of a "day in the life of..." They all had excellent educational backgrounds with degrees from many leading universities including University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, University of Florida, Alabama, Georgia State, etc and I could tell that they really enjoy their football! When I interviewed the process was very quick and I was hired within a very reasonable time frame. Interviews typically consist of a phone screen, an initial face-to-face interview and then a more in-depth face-to-face interview which involves some of the Executive Management Team.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was based mostly on my educational background and the year and a half of recruiting experience that I had gained at another firm. There is not a particularly difficult question that comes to mind.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not necessary as I felt that it was a fair offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Randstad Engineering in April 2010.

they have 2 interviews. One a meet and greet and one where you interview with different managers...and they have what they call "top grading" where they ask you a series of questions..most are easy, but they have the dreaded "sell me this pen" question which I could do in my sleep. After that time, I vowed to walk out of an interview if I ever get this idiotic question. I aced it though:) All you have to do is what the clues they give you.

1. they bring in a crappy motel pen that blotches and use that when filling out your answers to your questions, making intentional ink spots, etc...then they whip out a fancy "swag" pen that lights up etc...so when asked, just say, "so John, i couldn't help but notice he pen you used and wanted to point out a couple of things... notice the ink blotches? Do you write reports to your Manager with that? I have a pen that will make you look more professional and son on..you get the idea...

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a negative customer experience problem and how did you correct it?   View Answer
    phhht...no negotiation possible..$45K or they will not hire you regardless of number of years experience, gross margin record

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad Engineering in January 2012.

3 interviews.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation.