Randstad Holding Interview Questions

3.1

Mail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Randstad Holding.

Interview

I was notified about this job via an employee, I went in for an interview, filled out some paperwork, and was told about the job, then I was offered to train for this job, which I did. During the interview I was asked for a license and my SS card, you also needed a high school diploma for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Washington, DC).

Interview

phone then in person, test, in person, test, then final in person.

Interview Questions

• meeting with RVP is going to be consistently awkward as they are somewhat robotic but then there is always that one question that is out of left field, review their website, try to get the branch manager on your side and if they like your personality and raven test then they'll give you clues to the RVP interview. If they don't give you assistance during the interview process then you pretty much know where you stand. They're a big company, compartmentalized and not very agile or forward thinking, it shouldn't be rocket science to disect their hogan test and figure out what they're looking for in the rest of the interview process. Solid benefits, solid perks when you do well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not extensive, just straight forward, between myself and their corporate recruiter, don't negotiate with your branch manager obviously.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

Applied CV through company website. They called me and arranged first interview. The process included 2 more interviews through the top management. The interviews were a bit salesy to make me want to work at the company, some things were presented in a more charming way that they really were. I believe that the interviews were not really depicting the true picture.

Interview Questions

• What is your major drawback?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very appealing and I was made to feel that htey really liked me and were enthusiastic about hiring me.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Ghent (Belgium)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process took a long time and included several interviews (if I remember correctly with the HR Officer, HR Manager, Regional Manager, Office Manager) and a number of tests and an assessment session (which included a role play to test multitasking skills). After all of the tests and conversations, a personality profile was set up and this was discussed as last step of the assessment/testing day, which gave the chance to respond to their findings.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions to answer were those about personality given that there is no wrong or right answer in a lot of cases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given the impression that there was no room for negotiations, however salary was very low. Best advice is to start with Randstad early in your career...

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad Holding.

Interview

nitial telephone screening followed by an in person interview with the Branch Manager.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Gothenburg (Sweden)).

Interview

I had an experience as graduate student. They were doing the preselective process for a big company. I went in contact with two employees in the HR for two online psychoattitudinal tests and a personal interview. The personal was very professional and correct.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone in your working team acts in a wrong way?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Randstad Holding.

Interview

there are several rounds for selection.number varies from 4-5! there's only one technical round from which a handful of participants are selected for the next round. You'll have 2 HR interviews. One from Mafoi Randstad Rep. and the other from Google HR. You have to speak very fluently+politely and the answers must be spontaneous. Always make proper sense while you are expressing your self.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions asked are very simple. The challenge lies in the personal questions. What motivates you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? etc.. BE HONEST! Don't try to bluff with your interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was a fresher, I was in no position to negotiate.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Randstad Holding in March 2012.

Interview

I met with the Branch Manager who asked me very good questions for an hour and a half. He told me a little about the position, the company and the positives he sees in me. I could tell it went well. He asked me to complete a Personality Assessment (by Chally) and depending on the results, he would have me speak to the VP of the company. My results were "favourable" so I went on to have a phone interview with the VP. She asked me few questions, but spent most time trying to convince me how difficult the job is/will be and how high the turnover rate is. I listened, thanked her for her time and told her I will consider all she had said and will make an informed decision on whether I can do this or not. She was pleased with my consideration. I believe they want to see your drive and determination, as well they want to tell people that the job is not a walk in the park so if you want it, you'll have to work to keep it!

Interview Questions

• We have very strict KPI's here. Do you work well with such structure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation required. The offer was good enough as is.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in March 2011.

Interview

Je gaat er naartoe en ze leggen hun bedrijfsafdelingen uit en vertellen hoe het bedrijf werkt. Dan vragen ze je over je curriculum vitae en kijken of je achtergrond kan passen bij Yacht. Daarna vragen ze je toekomstvisie en kijken in welke van hun afdelingen je in het beste kunt werken.

You go there and they explain their business units and how the company works. Then they ask you about your curriculum vitae and see if your background can be fit into Yacht. Afterwards they ask your future interests and see in which one of their business units you can work in best.

Interview Questions

• Wat zijn je zwaktes?   Which are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sachbearbeiter Personalwesen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Randstad Holding (Hamburg (Germany)) in February 2011.

Interview

Leichtes, ungezwungenes Gespräch. Die üblichen Fragen zum Lebenslauf, zu den Fähigkeiten, Soft Skills etc.

Easy, informal interview. Basic question about CV, skills, personality etc.

Interview Questions

• Warum halten Sie sich für diese Position für geeignet?   Why are you suitable for the position   Answer Question
    • Wie würden Ihre Freunde Sie charakterisieren?   How would your friends describe you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nein. Festes Gehalt.

No, fixed salary