Randstad Holding

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Randstad Holding in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met with the Branch Manager who asked me very good questions for an hour and a half. He told me a little about the position, the company and the positives he sees in me. I could tell it went well.
He asked me to complete a Personality Assessment (by Chally) and depending on the results, he would have me speak to the VP of the company.
My results were "favourable" so I went on to have a phone interview with the VP.
She asked me few questions, but spent most time trying to convince me how difficult the job is/will be and how high the turnover rate is.
I listened, thanked her for her time and told her I will consider all she had said and will make an informed decision on whether I can do this or not.
She was pleased with my consideration.

I believe they want to see your drive and determination, as well they want to tell people that the job is not a walk in the park so if you want it, you'll have to work to keep it!

Interview Question – We have very strict KPI's here. Do you work well with such structure?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation required. The offer was good enough as is.

Worked for Randstad Holding? Contribute to the Community!