Randstad Human Resources

Interviews for Top Jobs at Randstad Human Resources

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Randstad Human Resources in April 2014.

Randstad contacted by phone and two interviews were conducted. Interviews were one on one, very personal, friendly, and in a very relaxing atmosphere. Few but interesting questions asked and little paperwork was completed in office along with a Resume' and list of References. Online skills testing was performed and salary negotiations were made once client accepted my employment.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I recommend you over the next person for the position?   View Answer
    What is the salary you're looking for? I understand that Randstad is handling salary negotiations for me and I know that if you were to extend an offer it will be based on my qualifications. " I am open to your best offer"

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Randstad Human Resources in September 2013.

Randstad recruited me from LinkedIn I believe. I was asked to come in to speak with a Regional Director of Business Development for an initial Interview. When I arrived, the Receptionist barely noticed me amongst all the daily labor types already there. She hands me a clipboard and an Application, and tells me to have a seat and fill it out. I mentioned that I had an Appt. with the Regional Director, but that didn't seem to indicate to her that my window was for an apt and not to fill out their paper Application. I think its ok to get an App filled out, but I clearly indicated that I would be coming in from the other side of town, and taking time away from my current Employer. Online App's are a good option for this, as well as for people with established experience and professional qualifications. The whole thing just didn't have a professional vibe.

Outdoor Factory Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sines (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sines (Portugal)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Randstad Human Resources in June 2013.

asked if I already knew the factory, had family or friends in the factory, we knew that the post would be hired, talked a bit about my life, my goals and I signed the contract. He made available to me on the day and all the necessary equipment on asseguir was already hired and working on the post for which I applied.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest of all this was to discuss the salary, the salary offered too hard was quite low for the post for which subneti me, my responsibility was too great, is unadmissivel I work in a post where I produce € 15,000 thousand euros per hour is soo pay me 2:55 euros per hour. but I had no chance there are many candidates or signed the contract or lose my job   Answer Question
    I went to a job interview and was working with the human resources function for the position of Operator outside the company MSC Logistics, the hourly rate was quite low and was the most negative point of the meeting.

Human Resources Officer Interview

Drill down resume, ask further detail about past responsibility and also future career plan.