Randstad

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Randstad in April 2014.

Interview Details – A very reliable and thorough agency. They have found excellent positions for me. They really make their client feel valued and try to find the best match for your qualifications and skills.

Interview Question – How long to you plan on working? I am a mature worker and this question borders on age discrimination.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Bloomington, IL

I interviewed at Randstad in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process began online, where I applied to a position I was interested in. I was soon after contacted via e-mail to complete a couple of basic skills tests to judge my knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, as well as a typing test. After that, I was contacted over the phone to meet for an interview, and soon was placed into a position.

Interview Question – These were really basic interview questions, mainly pertaining to my experience, my goals, and what I wanted to do within my job. I can honestly say it was likely one of the easiest interviews I had experienced, due to the fact they made it about me. It was a very natural, comfortable experience overall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for this position. There was a set pay, and I accepted.

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – just walked in seeking employment opportunities

Interview Question – there weren't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Copywriter Interview

Framingham, MA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who left me a voicemail about a position with a client. I returned his call about three hours later as soon as I heard his message and left him a message---I received no call back. I reached out a second time and also left a message---still no call back after five days.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant

Interviewed at Randstad

Interview Details – Be very sales savvy.. Know about Gross Margin Dollars, be ready to share your own sucesses with measurable financial growth at last company.

Interview Question – What is your current sales position and what percentage did you increase the company's revenue.   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – I applied online. I had to do a personality assessment online. Next I did an interview over the phone with the recruiter. 3 days later I did 2 more assessments online. A week later I had to do the Raven Assessment and the Wonderlic WPT-R. It was fairly easy my next step is to interview with the Area VP. I was told that I will have to do another interview after that and a 3 hour long test after that.

Interview Question – They were all easy questions so far when I interview with the VP i will come back and give more intel.   Answer Question

Fraud and Credit Analyst Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad in September 2012.

Interview Details – The title of this job would indicate that there is a lot of spread sheet work and in depth analysis, but its misleading. It's a operational level job that is much more call center oriented.

Interview Question – Interview was easy. They had the basic questions. No hardballs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the rate was given up front. Take it or leave it.

Scanner Interview

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Randstad in September 2013.

Interview Details – After some sketchy job interviews, the full-time employee in charge of interviewing appeared professional. Manager proceeded to interview, then provided a start date. Interview involved peg test unrelated to potential job, and unnecessarily stressful and impractical. Manager provided more details and a different start date than the originally requested time.

Interview Question – Describe the most negative experience you have had with a former employer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It sucked because the salary was lower than is sustainable in my region. Management demonstrated impressive use of buzzwords in interview, yet failed to schedule according to the original start date. When the management received notice that this was not acceptable for me, they suggested that I was "bad," as opposed to remembering their scheduling failure. Be careful and if you receive an offer/ start date, get the manager to send you this immediately because if you trust them, then they said you the wrong start date in a month, you will not see maturity in their rescheduling process.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interviewed at Randstad

Interview Details – I was given an interview at the college career fair center and we went through a few questions involving my greatest achievement...5 year plans, typical interview questions. I was then given a follow up interview over the phone. The next interview involved going down to El Segundo branch to do an in person interview. I met with multiple people. These were people who were going to be working with me as well as my future managers. Their questions were simple and pretty to the point. I think they wanted to hear my questions more.

Interview Question – What was your biggest accomplishment to date.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didn't want to live in El Segundo, I also did not like that I was given 24 hours to make a decision. The inflexibility and lack of transparency made me a little nervous

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Islandia, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – Register with agency, meet with staffing and they send you out on Interviews that are the right fit.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions will be asked based on what type of opportunity you are looking for.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Randstad? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Randstad employees and interview candidates.