Randstad

Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – Initially I was called and given info about job/company. Invited to a group interview with a few or the managers. Shadowed employees. Hired. This was not a long process at all.

Negotiation Details – the pay was not negotiable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, TN

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad in June 2014.

Interview Details – Was invited to a "career fair." Showed up for interview and was told they couldn't find me anything because I was "overqualified." They said they only pay $8-$10 an hour. They tried to tell me to go apply where they pay more money. However I had already heard of that place and was not interested. They did not offer to test my skills or anything. It was a very unhelpful temp service.

Interview Question – Why didn't you want to stay at your last job?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – The interview process is long. Two phone interviews 3 test and one in person interview as well as a job shadow. But totally worth it I love it here. I don't feel like there's a special trick just be yourself and open and you should do well.

Interview Question – The test were a bit nerve racking you never see the scores and spend a lot wondering what there looking for.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – After being computer skills tested for an hour and a half and filling out multiple employment forms, I was directed to sit with a consultant to go over my skills in order to match me with an open position. I sat down to speak with the consultant, only to be told that based on my resume, she could not find me a job. She did not tell me what was wrong with my resume or what I could do to make it better. She simply dismissed me.

Interview Question – I was not even offered any constructive criticism on how to improve my resume. I was just dismissed!   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Visual Data Technician Interview

Visual Data Technician
Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – Randstad contact person was very attentive to questions I had and was easily accessible throughout the process. She was very helpful in giving tips for the in person interview with the company I would be contracting with.

Interview Question – How does your past experience qualify you for this position (my previous experience was in a field outside of the position I was applying for)?   Answer Question

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Clinical Administrative Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Randstad.

Interview Details – I was sent to United Health Care for my interview/Randstad contacted me with a start date. They mailed me all the information with a return envelope, they also schedule you for a drug test. I submitted the information back and once the drug test cleared I started my assignment

Temp Worker Interview

Temp Worker
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Randstad in April 2014.

Interview Details – The initial phone call was very energetic and seemed promising; we set up an in-person interview for later that week. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out prior to the actual interview. The recruiter was very nice and the interview was pleasant; questioning involved prior work history, salary/duration expectations, and some specifics about your resume.

Interview Question – Why I obtained a degree from one industry, but was looking for work in another (unrelated) industry.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Swedesboro, NJ

I interviewed at Randstad in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial conversation was energetic. However feedback and overall communication was lacking. No follow up email or call, you seem to just fall in a black hole. With so many people being unemployed it does not make sense to not communicate or return phone calls when feedback is solicited. Disappointed in overall communication and response. As an HR Manager I will definitely not be using this company as I don't care for their practices.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions nothing out of the norm   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad in April 2012.

Interview Details – You fill out an application and then they set you up with a test depending on what you do and then they see the test scores and base your jobs and pay on the test but that's not how it happen for me, then they put you on assignment, sometimes they sent me on jobs that I was qualified to do and then there clients tell you that they will call you and never call you, one of my experience was with JP Morgan they wanted me to come in three times I only went two with no success. I know that I had to be a good match are they would not have told me to go to the place but never got the job.

Interview Question – What do your parents do for a living.   View Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Randstad in April 2014.

Interview Details – A very reliable and thorough agency. They have found excellent positions for me. They really make their client feel valued and try to find the best match for your qualifications and skills.

Interview Question – How long to you plan on working? I am a mature worker and this question borders on age discrimination.   Answer Question

Worked for Randstad? Contribute to the Community!