Randstad Recruiter Interview Questions

2.3

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad.

The interview process is long. Two phone interviews 3 test and one in person interview as well as a job shadow. But totally worth it I love it here. I don't feel like there's a special trick just be yourself and open and you should do well.

Interview Questions
  • The test were a bit nerve racking you never see the scores and spend a lot wondering what there looking for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Randstad

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Randstad.

Register with agency, meet with staffing and they send you out on Interviews that are the right fit.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions will be asked based on what type of opportunity you are looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Randstad in May 2012.

I emailed them my resume because I heard about it through the career office at my school. I got a phone interview it lasted under an hour. The guy was real nice it was with the VP of recruiting. I had a personality test then I made it to the 1 on 1 and I met with about 4 different people. They all had different roles and one lady was who's old job I'd be doing. I got a email about 2 days later saying they found someone with better qualifications. But it was a good experience. Everyone including the receptionist was extremely pleasant to be around. One thing was that they didn't ask many questions that all came before the 1 on 1 was more about telling me more about the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you could handle talking on the phone constantly and multi tasking in a fast paced enviornment.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randstad in September 2011.

first on the phone,,, then three in-person interviews. Alot of discussion of the role and setting realistic expectations so you understand what you are getting yourself into. Everyone was super helpful through the process.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to get into recruiting   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

2 / 3 levels of Interview and 2 level of testing - until you reach the final stages. Backcheck and references are also done before the offer it out.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad.

Applied on line, I was contacted through email after 2 weeks requesting a 30 min phone interview. The recruiter was 10 mins late, and the interview only took 15 mins. I was told I would hear back in one week. Never heard, after 2 weeks I called the recruiter to find out I was moving forward with the second interview. Two weeks later I arrived for my face to face interview which was to be with 3 individuals. Regional manager, 2 account managers. Regional manager said hi and told me he would not meet with me today, the account manager would meet with me first and short list. I waited 2 weeks hadn't heard anything. Emailed and called the recruiter, left a message. 1 week went by, I then emailed the regional manager and account managers, to find out they had made their selection and we're not proceeding with me.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Randstad in June 2012.

I got to know about the profile through an online job portal, after which they contacted me via telephone and fixed a day for the interview. The organization's outlook seemed friendly and positively professional. The employees were not following any specified dress-code other than working casuals. the interview was a very basic 1:1 interview, wherein the interviewer asked me a couple of questions about my work-ex etc. The work culture seemed great making me want to be a part of that company.