Randstad Technologies

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

2.5

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Randstad Technologies.

Contacted by recruiter and talked for about 30 minutes. Spoke with the hiring manager for in depth invterview. Asked questions on my previous employers, technical background and education. Also asked questions on people skills and challenges in previous roles.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad Technologies.

I have applied for multiple jobs over the years that were offered by Randstad. My first experience was back in 2011 when I was laid off from my job. I worked with a gentlemen there who was friendly and confident in my qualifications. He was so confident that he really built it up like I was a shoe-in for the job I was pursuing. He would get my hopes up like the job was mine if he were to submit my resume. So I applied, I waited, and waited. Truth is, I didn't hear from him for weeks until I finally tracked him down. I never did land a job through Randstad because this guy just couldn't get anything done for me. Fast forward to 2014-2015. I found myself laid off again. I applied for 3 jobs that were offered by Randstad, but I'm not getting so much as a phone call from their people. I even tried reaching out to the previous bum I worked with who is still there with them, but he ignored all 3 of my emails. I will never deal with this company again. Poor communication. Only in it for themselves.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad Technologies in January 2015.

The marketing team will contact you an get to know you. Then they would market your resume and fetch you interviews with their direct clients. Your offer depends on how you fair in the client interview.

Interview Questions
    Randtad might give you big money and agree to take care of your visa and GC but be very careful. In case your job / project gets scraped in a month, Randstad would not do C2C. Therefore you would be at a risk of losing the H1 status in a month, unless Randstad gets u placed in another project. Its better to find another consultant who is willing to do C2C and then get through Randstad to the client. This way you would be at liberty!

Call Router Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Randstad Technologies.

All I know is that I was qualified for the job athand and I knew it was only for one year. Can not remember questions asked. It was so very long ago. I do not know whay was discussed or anything.

Project Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Randstad Technologies.

I received a call regarding my current position. Randstad Technologies staff was very professional. They seemed interested in my needs while at the same working towards getting me contracted to the position. They were insightful in tweeking my resume and plenty of tips for interview conduct. Unfortunately it is just a temporary contract position, nevertheless keeping me busy.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were very common questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question
    The negotiation did seem a little sketchy because we were initially working with number we both agreed on, however at the moment of signing paperwork, the offer was less than what we were agreeing on.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad Technologies.

Interview was not with Randstad, but with the actual company who was hiring for the position. Went through 2 group/panel interviews with the company. Randstad is just a proxy for the actual hiring company in my case.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like best and worst about Project Management?   Answer Question

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Randstad Technologies in September 2014.

One interview, and no contact after that. Don't understand. I applied online, talked with recruiter, emailed, and received a response, but never heard back after that. Not sure if the interest was there or not. I really don't like recruiting firms. I have applied to several roles with this recruiter. They need to make sure they are contacting and personalizing the experience like other firms out there. The last recruiter I talked to at Buchanan Tech actually found a role to fit me, no interview, was very interested in helping me, and also asked if they could help me use Navy Benefits.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Randstad Technologies in September 2014.

I emailed my resume and received an interview about a week later. The staff was very friendly and personable. They have no problem staying in contact throughout the whole process and helpful in answering questions

QA Analyst Interview

i got a job first at client location and then went to Randstat technologies as this was one of the preferred vendors. There was no interview as this was an SQA 1 position at client location. They prefer graduates.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad Technologies.

Very involved and took a long time. Several phone interviews, face to face interviews, peer interviews, personality tests, excel and ppt tests, role plays, case studies, shadowing. The whole process took over 1 month, then another month to receive offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews themselves were fairly straightforward and not a problem. Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and welcoming.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. But they offered me more than I was expecting.