Randstad US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

this was for a contract with charles schwab. Good tricky questions related to Java and Database like OO concepts,design.

Interview Questions

• Told me to fix a bug in a code ,after several minutes of thinking I could manage it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

SSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Your interview is with someone totally out of state. You never get a chance to meet them in person. You only communicate with them via telephone. You are assigned to several people, You don't meet with them until you actually start the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your age and do you have children? We just wanted to know, so that we can see if you're able to work over and beyond   1 Answer