Randstad US

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Agent Interview

Hiring and interview process was good, recruiters are quite accommodating and very clear with information and expectations. They start you with over the phone interview and then invite to a face to face interview if you are successful.

Good.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Had a phone interview, went in and interviewed, after that was sent the wonderlic test and IQ test, talked on the phone with the person with distributed the test. came back in for another interview this time at another location, got interviewed me a senior staffing consultant and then the area Vice president.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview process isn't tough - just say you're willing to work until 8 and you'll get it. It started with a phone call and then 2 rounds of interviews. Dress business professional. Really just do yourself a favor and skip the interview.

HR- On-Site Staffing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US.

The process was not so lengthy as much as the recruiter who was not providing feedback. I had to hunt the recruiter each and every time. A follow up thank you note was send to the recruiter to send to the HM , There was not feedback on it it. There was also not interview feedback.

The negotiation was quite well. They stood to what they had locked me down for

Business Development Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US in September 2014.

Applied online, received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very casual and conversational. At the end of the phone interview I was asked to take a Hogan personality assessment test. Upon successful completion of the Hogan I was given a Wonderlic test and after that it was on to a face to face with the regional manager. This took place at a coffee shop and was very informal with no unexpected questions or curveballs.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Focused on how you see yourself penetrating the market and questions desi   Answer Question

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations on hourly wage.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Randstad US.

I contacted Randstad when I moved to Louisville in 2013. They gave me a full battery of tests and found jobs that, other than a brief period have been exactly suited to my abilities, talents, and preferences.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, as the positions I have had were temporary.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Randstad US in July 2014.

I worked for Randstad before! So I applied again online...Soon after a few weeks; I was brought in for a brief interview, then I was drug tested on the spot...Then I was notified to come in for their orientation... Then I was told when my first day of work began...And what was required to wear on my person PPE: Personal Protective Equipment.

I was offered the temporary job for approximately nine months. And I was told what the rate of pay was, and I was completely shocked....And that I was given the opportunity to sign up for Insurance; medical, dental, vision...

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Randstad US in June 2014.

I was contacted by three different people here. After the first two people failed to follow up with me, I declined a phone interview with the third bozo who tried to harass me about this job.

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter a difficult or unexpected question   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad US.

Answered an add, was asked to forward resume and take typing test. Had to complete paperwork and then attend an interview at the prospective business placement

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain a gap in my employment history for the government background check that was associated with the assignment they were trying to fit me with   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations, it is a temporary position with set salary based on typing speed and accuracy