Randstad US

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Clerk Interview

General Clerk
Newark, DE

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Question – What do you want to be doing in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations on hourly wage.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – I contacted Randstad when I moved to Louisville in 2013. They gave me a full battery of tests and found jobs that, other than a brief period have been exactly suited to my abilities, talents, and preferences.

Interview Question – What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, as the positions I have had were temporary.

Claims Analyst Interview

Claims Analyst
Smyrna, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

Interview Details – More focused on you passing the Hogan and Wonderlic assessments. Be honest, communicate effectively, and be personable. Provide specific examples of direct and transferable experience. The process was not intimidating as they are human beings and not your Creator.

Interview Question – Interpersonal Interview - There was not a stumping difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Temporary Claims Analysts offer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative-Billing Interview

Customer Service Representative-Billing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

Interview Details – They call you and complete an over the phone brief interview, then you're emailed an online personality test.You're told you'll hear back shortly. Its been 6wks and I haven't heard anything, not even an email from this company thanking me for my interest or for completing the online test.

Interview Question – When you were young did you ever consider running away from home ?   View Answer

Quality Contol Operator Interview

Quality Contol Operator
Greenland, NH

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2014.

Interview Details – Went in for a job intrerview and was their for job if interested. Was in a room to watch video and fill out paperwork to be hired and how I wanted to get paid

Negotiation Details – Easy

Data Entry Temporary Employee Interview

Data Entry Temporary Employee
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2012.

Interview Details – After having visited the Randstad US booth a Career Fair, I was invited to take skills exams; then, was interviewed for the Data Entry position. The Hiring Manager conducted a very casual, relaxed interview.

Interview Question – As the work was entry-level and required few skills, I cannot recall a difficult question asked. However, as employment was through an agency, I was presented with the employment requirements of the client company and these requirements were unexpected. The requirements seemed a little stringent or unusual based upon previous personal experience with employment agencies;however, this was a factor which led me to be impressed-- even more so than I already was-- by the company.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was called in based on sales experience. Manager had me observe first in the office and then interviewed me and asked if i thought I could do the job.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you making 100 calls a day?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – talked about it right then and there what my salary expectations were

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed for 2 separate positions & the process took over 5 weeks. I was contacted by a recruiter who conducted an initial phone interview. She then let me know that she would set me up with a face to face interview with one of the VPs. I also interviewed by phone with 2 other leaders in the organization. In addition, I also had another dual face to face interview for the second position that I was recruited for.

Interview Question – What was the dollar amount of revenue that you generated for the last 2 years? How do you source for candidates? What interview questions do you ask to qualify good candidates?   Answer Question

VMS Delivery Manager Interview

VMS Delivery Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

Interview Details – 5/1/2014: Initially contacted by an Account Manager who conducted a preliminary Phone Screen and forwarded my resume to Hiring Manager for review
5/7/2014: Phone Interview w/HM was scheduled and she was great! Interview lasted for about 45 minutes and she was very thorough and we discuessed the position, objectives and overall goals for the role. (not too behavioral)
5/8/2014: Link was sent to complete the Hogan Personality Test which consisted of roughly 300 questions
5/9/2014: Scheduled to come into Branch office to complete both the Wonderlic & Raven Test
**Wonderlic is a Cognitive Test (consists of Math, LA, etc.)
**Raven is IQ/Progressive Matrices Test (consists of all Puzzles)
5/13: Emailed Thank You Letter to HM
5/15: Account Mgr. scheduled me for an On-site interview with HM
5/19: Conducted On-site Interview with HM - Fairly simple interview-no hard questions; just reiterated what was discussed during initial phone interview...Again, very friendly and personable manager
5/20: Conducted Phone Interview with Senior Vice President - Interview lasted over an hour and he was very thorough and the interview was STAR/Behaviorial based, so be concise, detailed and prepared to give examples
5/23: Verbal offer came from Account Manager and Background Screening was initiated by On-boarding team
5/30: Formal Offer Letter received
6/9: Start Date

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult but the questions with the SVP were all detailed and STAR based   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The compensation rate was fair so no negotiating was neccessary

Inventory Specialist Interview

Inventory Specialist
Canton, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad US in July 2013.

Interview Details – Supervised and directed 5 office and 14 outside employees in all operations of an import/export shipping terminal. Oversaw and participated in the loading and unloading of ships carrying various break-bulk cargos as well as the loading & unloading of trucks. Monitored and assisted in all customer service, U.S.D.A and U.S. Customs relations. Maintained all computer equipment. Developed and implemented an Excel inventory control program as well as a railcar demurrage and tracking program for the facility.

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!