Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.7

HR- On-Site Staffing Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad US.

The process was not so lengthy as much as the recruiter who was not providing feedback. I had to hunt the recruiter each and every time. A follow up thank you note was send to the recruiter to send to the HM , There was not feedback on it it. There was also not interview feedback.

The negotiation was quite well. They stood to what they had locked me down for

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2013.

Short phone screen and then before you can move to the interview process you have to pass three assessments which are the hogan, wonderlic, and raven. If you don't pass the assessments you don't work there. If you pass the assessments you move to the interview stage. If you do well on the interview you get an offer. If you don't do well on the interview you don't hear back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What area do you feel you need the most improvement in? Is this a loaded question?   Answer Question
    No negotiation accepted. Offer given was final offer.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Randstad US in June 2014.

I was contacted by three different people here. After the first two people failed to follow up with me, I declined a phone interview with the third bozo who tried to harass me about this job.

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter a difficult or unexpected question   View Answer

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations on hourly wage.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Randstad US.

I contacted Randstad when I moved to Louisville in 2013. They gave me a full battery of tests and found jobs that, other than a brief period have been exactly suited to my abilities, talents, and preferences.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, as the positions I have had were temporary.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

More focused on you passing the Hogan and Wonderlic assessments. Be honest, communicate effectively, and be personable. Provide specific examples of direct and transferable experience. The process was not intimidating as they are human beings and not your Creator.

Interview Questions
    • Interpersonal Interview - There was not a stumping difficult question   Answer Question
    Temporary Claims Analysts offer

Customer Service Representative-Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

They call you and complete an over the phone brief interview, then you're emailed an online personality test.You're told you'll hear back shortly. Its been 6wks and I haven't heard anything, not even an email from this company thanking me for my interest or for completing the online test.

Interview Questions
    • When you were young did you ever consider running away from home ?   View Answer

Quality Contol Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenland, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenland, NH

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2014.

Went in for a job intrerview and was their for job if interested. Was in a room to watch video and fill out paperwork to be hired and how I wanted to get paid

Data Entry Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2012.

After having visited the Randstad US booth a Career Fair, I was invited to take skills exams; then, was interviewed for the Data Entry position. The Hiring Manager conducted a very casual, relaxed interview.

Interview Questions
    • As the work was entry-level and required few skills, I cannot recall a difficult question asked. However, as employment was through an agency, I was presented with the employment requirements of the client company and these requirements were unexpected. The requirements seemed a little stringent or unusual based upon previous personal experience with employment agencies;however, this was a factor which led me to be impressed-- even more so than I already was-- by the company.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in September 2013.

I was called in based on sales experience. Manager had me observe first in the office and then interviewed me and asked if i thought I could do the job.

Interview Questions
    talked about it right then and there what my salary expectations were

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!