Randstad US

Getting the Interview

92 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Hiring was FAST. It took less than 2 weeks total from the short phone interview to the in person interview. I was given an offer the next day. I had little experience for the position.

Interview Question – Easiest interview I've ever been through which should have been my first warning. Very basic questions and no situational selling or role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for a day to think about it and they countered my base $2k higher the next day.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2013.

Interview Details – A preliminary phone screen followed by personality assessment. It is a make or break test outlining you as a fit for the company. If successful you will have another phone interview with someone on the local leadership team and two more assessments taken either in the office or at home, the Wonderlic and the Raven. Do your research about what the tests consist of. They are not difficult, but they are timed. You only need to pass one of them for consideration. I then had three more phone interviews and one in-person before being tendered an offer. The process is quick, less than 10 days before I received an offer.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation. They are a numbers company and the job pays "X."

Organizational Support Specialist Interview

Bloomington, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Randstad US in September 2010.

Interview Details – I went through the interview process, which was pretty standard. After I applied, I did a phone interview, and then a face to face interview. After that, I took a skills assessment test online, to evaluate my computer skills. I was then told that I'd be notified when a position opened up. I was offered one, and then was notified it was no longer available. This happened twice! Finally, the third time, the position stuck, and I enjoyed working it for over 3 years.

Interview Question – Probably about what specific computer skills I had.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Interview process was long. Interviewed with three people on three different days.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult. They were pretty generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Document Prepper Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in March 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter emailed me about the position I applied for and schedule to do an interview the next day.The interview was really simple and short. I met with the manager in the department I applied for and she schedule me a online enrollment packet. It took about 2 business days to receive an email about a taking a drug test, which I completed the same day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with Randstad?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What are your strengths/weakness?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Packaging Interview

Sanford, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Randstad US in July 2010.

Interview Details – They're not very picky since they're always having to hire. Background in manufacturing is good but not required. You MUST pass the drug test. Wear non-slip, oil-resistant shoes to the interview, not need for formal dress. You're not allowed any jewelry, fake nail/eyelashes, or nail polish so don't get made up for the interview. It's manufacturing, not a beauty pageant.

Interview Question – The paper you fill out for basic information has some small math problems on it, but if you passed the third grade you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You might be able to negotiate your shift, but that's it. There is shift differential.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad US in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted about a position with this agency. I submitted my resume by email. I was also asked a series of questions, and after that nothing for almost 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Who were the people that you worked with in the position that you held with the company?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in March 2013.

Interview Details – this was for a contract with charles schwab. Good tricky questions related to Java and Database like OO concepts,design.

Interview Question – Told me to fix a bug in a code ,after several minutes of thinking I could manage it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Site Manager Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone. Phone interview, testing, face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – None

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – They were confused about which position they had called me for

Interviews for Top Jobs at Randstad US

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad US interview questions and advice. All 92 interview reviews posted anonymously by Randstad US employees and interview candidates.