Randstad US Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations on hourly wage.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Randstad US.

I contacted Randstad when I moved to Louisville in 2013. They gave me a full battery of tests and found jobs that, other than a brief period have been exactly suited to my abilities, talents, and preferences.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, as the positions I have had were temporary.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

More focused on you passing the Hogan and Wonderlic assessments. Be honest, communicate effectively, and be personable. Provide specific examples of direct and transferable experience. The process was not intimidating as they are human beings and not your Creator.

Interview Questions
    • Interpersonal Interview - There was not a stumping difficult question   Answer Question
    Temporary Claims Analysts offer

Customer Service Representative-Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

They call you and complete an over the phone brief interview, then you're emailed an online personality test.You're told you'll hear back shortly. Its been 6wks and I haven't heard anything, not even an email from this company thanking me for my interest or for completing the online test.

Interview Questions
    • When you were young did you ever consider running away from home ?   View Answer

Quality Contol Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenland, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenland, NH

I interviewed online - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2014.

Went in for a job intrerview and was their for job if interested. Was in a room to watch video and fill out paperwork to be hired and how I wanted to get paid

Data Entry Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2012.

After having visited the Randstad US booth a Career Fair, I was invited to take skills exams; then, was interviewed for the Data Entry position. The Hiring Manager conducted a very casual, relaxed interview.

Interview Questions
    • As the work was entry-level and required few skills, I cannot recall a difficult question asked. However, as employment was through an agency, I was presented with the employment requirements of the client company and these requirements were unexpected. The requirements seemed a little stringent or unusual based upon previous personal experience with employment agencies;however, this was a factor which led me to be impressed-- even more so than I already was-- by the company.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in September 2013.

I was called in based on sales experience. Manager had me observe first in the office and then interviewed me and asked if i thought I could do the job.

Interview Questions
    talked about it right then and there what my salary expectations were

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2014.

I interviewed for 2 separate positions & the process took over 5 weeks. I was contacted by a recruiter who conducted an initial phone interview. She then let me know that she would set me up with a face to face interview with one of the VPs. I also interviewed by phone with 2 other leaders in the organization. In addition, I also had another dual face to face interview for the second position that I was recruited for.

Interview Questions
    • What was the dollar amount of revenue that you generated for the last 2 years? How do you source for candidates? What interview questions do you ask to qualify good candidates?   Answer Question

VMS Delivery Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

5/1/2014: Initially contacted by an Account Manager who conducted a preliminary Phone Screen and forwarded my resume to Hiring Manager for review
    5/7/2014: Phone Interview w/HM was scheduled and she was great! Interview lasted for about 45 minutes and she was very thorough and we discuessed the position, objectives and overall goals for the role. (not too behavioral)
    5/8/2014: Link was sent to complete the Hogan Personality Test which consisted of roughly 300 questions
    5/9/2014: Scheduled to come into Branch office to complete both the Wonderlic & Raven Test
    **Wonderlic is a Cognitive Test (consists of Math, LA, etc.)
    **Raven is IQ/Progressive Matrices Test (consists of all Puzzles)
    5/13: Emailed Thank You Letter to HM
    5/15: Account Mgr. scheduled me for an On-site interview with HM
    5/19: Conducted On-site Interview with HM - Fairly simple interview-no hard questions; just reiterated what was discussed during initial phone interview...Again, very friendly and personable manager
    5/20: Conducted Phone Interview with Senior Vice President - Interview lasted over an hour and he was very thorough and the interview was STAR/Behaviorial based, so be concise, detailed and prepared to give examples
    5/23: Verbal offer came from Account Manager and Background Screening was initiated by On-boarding team
    5/30: Formal Offer Letter received
    6/9: Start Date

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult but the questions with the SVP were all detailed and STAR based   View Answer
    The compensation rate was fair so no negotiating was neccessary

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad US in July 2013.

Supervised and directed 5 office and 14 outside employees in all operations of an import/export shipping terminal. Oversaw and participated in the loading and unloading of ships carrying various break-bulk cargos as well as the loading & unloading of trucks. Monitored and assisted in all customer service, U.S.D.A and U.S. Customs relations. Maintained all computer equipment. Developed and implemented an Excel inventory control program as well as a railcar demurrage and tracking program for the facility.

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!