Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Contract Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Randstad talked with me over the phone when they thought I would fill a role for one of their clients. They passed on my information and scheduled and in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• Explain your how your experiences can relate to this position.   Answer Question

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Interview process was average. It was not any harder than any other position. If you have been in the field and know what you are doing, the questions are routine. Just make sure that you get all your questions answered either about the position or the contract itself. Recruiter was very forward with questions and wanted a Yes or No. Did not like indecision.

Book Image Auditor (Foreign Language) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly lady, asked basic interview question, asked questions about my past, background. Accepted my examples from my past job that is totally unrelated to this job. The process took about 3 weeks. Applied online, was called after 2 days for a phone screening, then emailed some skilled testing links and in the next few days was called for a face to face interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with knowledgable interviewer who gave insight into current salary ranges and related positions. Interviewer displayed knowledge of industry and available positions. There was no subsequent contact made to apprise of status.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Randstad US (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out Randstad Background check application and personal info. worksheet, Interview was about 30 min. long. They put you in an office to fill out the information and then one of the staffing supervisors comes in and discusses your resume with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me details about my resume and my work experience.   Answer Question
    • They asked me what jobs I was interested in pursuing.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied online, the next day got an email from the manager asking if I was willing to relocate. Emailed the manager back. Next day, got a phone call around evening time (6pm). Asked questions about my resume and realized it was a phone screening interview.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your previous job experiences and how will those experiences contribute to Randstad?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Good People and Decent Interview. Two rounds of for the process. HR interviewed over the Phone and followed by the Project Manager interview. Whole process was good and i like it.

Interview Questions

• Explain everything that you know about a BA role?
      Explain BRD's and FRD's?
      Explain Use Case diagram?
      My Skills?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

After 2 successful phone interviews they sent me 3 assessments to complete. The 3rd one had to be on a CPU with a webcam & someone watched while you completed the assessment. Then I had a face to face interview with the Area Vice President & was offered the position on the spot.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Phone interview first from recruiter then a call from the supervisor the next day. Received call back a day later an scheduled an in person interview with 3 with the supervisor, the manager and director in one day. References were checked and received offer a week later

Interview Questions

• How do you define customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Peres, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US (Des Peres, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process went well, I passed the Hogan test and the Wonderlic test. That was the only thing that Randstad service did what said they were going to do. The rest of my experience throughout the process was lack luster and below average for staff help. Clearly a manager change and office personnel change would help this location. They seem lazy ,unfit for their position.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable with a job like this.   1 Answer