Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Phone interview first from recruiter then a call from the supervisor the next day. Received call back a day later an scheduled an in person interview with 3 with the supervisor, the manager and director in one day. References were checked and received offer a week later

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Found me on LinkedIn. Brought in for interview with in a week. First interview was with the manager. Second interview I met members of the team. The last interview I met with the hiring managers of the different branches.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to meet with the branch manager. She wasn't in, so I met with someone else. He was very nice, but I'm still not sure if I have the job. You know. Typical temp agency. I was there an hour. They put me in their system. I need to be submitted for the job, but I still don't know if I have it yet.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley City, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Randstad US (Valley City, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an easy process, but they man who was doing the interview looked bored. He described the job while I was doing the drug test, which was in the mouth. After I passed, we walked around the building so I can take everything in. I thought it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug test and a back ground test   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

I applied online. Received a call a week later for a brief phone interview.
    They were looking for someone to help out in a start-up company.
    The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked very basic questions. too basic actually. No intimidating "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

It wasn't really in line with what I was looking for

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and comfortable with an individuals who makes you feel relaxed. This ensured a smooth interview with no hesitations. Was only interview by the hiring manager (there was only one face-to-face interview). Did have a brief phone screen interview with recruiter before initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe current job, What makes you a good fit for the company. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process was good, recruiters are quite accommodating and very clear with information and expectations. They start you with over the phone interview and then invite to a face to face interview if you are successful.

Negotiation

Good.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

They brought us in on a group interview for an executive recruiter position at first, followed by individual interviews with the manager and the team leads.

The 2nd interview is more of them covering the metrics of their company in order to achieve success, totally doable. Followed by meeting their team lead, who was a really nice guy.

I made it through 2 rounds of interviews, but when it finally came to scheduling time to meet the team and doing a typical half day to see what it's like in the life of a recruiter, I kept following up and emailing as it was the holidays and didn't want to miss the opportunity to schedule something.

They told me they would schedule right away, but I would never hear anything. I followed up with the manager, the team lead and another recruiter who scheduled my interview, but no one replied to my emails. Eventually, after 3 weeks of hearing nothing, they stopped replying to my emails, so I never got the last interview.

Upon reflection, they tried to sell me on that they really valued the people they work with and people they interview, saying that "livelihoods were on the line." However, I could never wrap my head around why it was so difficult to send an email or make a phone call to me, if anything, to say they were moving forward with other candidates. Most recruiters would agree that an email is effortless. I could have pursued this a lot further; however, I don't think that a company with this kind of follow-up would be one that I could seriously consider being a part of or backing, if that's an established pattern.

Sweet people, but bad communication and follow up. Interview with caution with these folks.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, went in and interviewed, after that was sent the wonderlic test and IQ test, talked on the phone with the person with distributed the test. came back in for another interview this time at another location, got interviewed me a senior staffing consultant and then the area Vice president.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview process isn't tough - just say you're willing to work until 8 and you'll get it. It started with a phone call and then 2 rounds of interviews. Dress business professional. Really just do yourself a favor and skip the interview.