Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Endless interviews with no offer. It got to the point where I felt like I was being used to train employees on how to interview potential hires. I even did two job shadows!

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation where an employee (that we placed with a client) did not perform or had dropped the ball.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

The interview process moved along adequately. It consisted of an initial phone screen. Followed by a one on one interview and a group interview. the whole process took about 1.5 -2 weeks.

AE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Met with Sales Director for a few minutes to discuss my background and met with Managing Director afterwards. Mostly talked about my experience and my performance at current job. Managing Director gave me an overview of the company and job description. We discussed how my current role aligned well with the AE position.

Interview Questions

• What is your most annoying habit?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I met my interviewer at a job fair that they held. They did a quick pre-screening interview where they looked over my resume and asked some quick questions. I was then invited to schedule a formal interview a few days later. The formal interview was a one on one with a case manager. There were no curveballs; everything was fairly straightforward. After we finished she told me when I could expect to hear back. Apparently they need time to check references and so forth and communicate the companies with current openings. Once they got me matched up I was invited in for another interview with my now manager. Again - no curveballs, just a standard interview. They made an offer later that week which I accepted, and I had to sign approval for a background check and take a drug screen asap. I started work soon after.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back 30 minutes later. Interviewed four days later. The interview was very laid back. They asked the usual interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Met with 2 different people. Incredibly friendly and personable people. My overall interview experience at Randstad was nothing less than positive.

Interview Questions

• Why Randstad? Why Recruiting? What are some of the qualities that you would bring to Randstad?   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• There was technical rounds and face to face interviews held with the client. if the client is okay, then the company will start processing the visa There was technical rounds and face to face interviews held with the client. if the client is okay, then the company will start processing the visa   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Pretty easy. You meet with a recruiter and take a couple of test such a listening, typing speed, and customer service "what would you do" type questionnaire. Also take a personality test

Contract Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Randstad talked with me over the phone when they thought I would fill a role for one of their clients. They passed on my information and scheduled and in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• Explain your how your experiences can relate to this position.   Answer Question

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Interview process was average. It was not any harder than any other position. If you have been in the field and know what you are doing, the questions are routine. Just make sure that you get all your questions answered either about the position or the contract itself. Recruiter was very forward with questions and wanted a Yes or No. Did not like indecision.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Franklin, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

When I went in I was quickly directed to the area for waiting and filling out paperwork. Then I spent some time chatting with one of the talent representatives. She also introduced me to the other ladies & one gentleman in the office. While meeting with one of the ladies she said she just had something come in she thought I'd be a good fit for and told me the job duties, location, hours, and pay and asked if I'd be interested. I said yes and she said she'd send my information over and see if they want to set up an interview. Before I left I had an interview the next morning.

Interview Questions

• What type of work do you enjoy?   1 Answer