Randstad US

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Found me on LinkedIn. Brought in for interview with in a week. First interview was with the manager. Second interview I met members of the team. The last interview I met with the hiring managers of the different branches.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Randstad US in February 2015.

I went to meet with the branch manager. She wasn't in, so I met with someone else. He was very nice, but I'm still not sure if I have the job. You know. Typical temp agency. I was there an hour. They put me in their system. I need to be submitted for the job, but I still don't know if I have it yet.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US.

I applied online. Received a call a week later for a brief phone interview.
    They were looking for someone to help out in a start-up company.
    The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • They asked very basic questions. too basic actually. No intimidating "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

It wasn't really in line with what I was looking for

Agent Interview

Hiring and interview process was good, recruiters are quite accommodating and very clear with information and expectations. They start you with over the phone interview and then invite to a face to face interview if you are successful.

Good.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Had a phone interview, went in and interviewed, after that was sent the wonderlic test and IQ test, talked on the phone with the person with distributed the test. came back in for another interview this time at another location, got interviewed me a senior staffing consultant and then the area Vice president.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview process isn't tough - just say you're willing to work until 8 and you'll get it. It started with a phone call and then 2 rounds of interviews. Dress business professional. Really just do yourself a favor and skip the interview.

HR- On-Site Staffing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US.

The process was not so lengthy as much as the recruiter who was not providing feedback. I had to hunt the recruiter each and every time. A follow up thank you note was send to the recruiter to send to the HM , There was not feedback on it it. There was also not interview feedback.

The negotiation was quite well. They stood to what they had locked me down for

Business Development Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US in September 2014.

Applied online, received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very casual and conversational. At the end of the phone interview I was asked to take a Hogan personality assessment test. Upon successful completion of the Hogan I was given a Wonderlic test and after that it was on to a face to face with the regional manager. This took place at a coffee shop and was very informal with no unexpected questions or curveballs.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Focused on how you see yourself penetrating the market and questions desi   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Randstad US in September 2014.

I applied on their website. I was called for an interview for a temp position. I was told during the interview that they were hiring for the Annual Enrollment season but it was possible to get hired permanently. Unfortunately that chance is slim to none.

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations on hourly wage.