Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.7

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview process isn't tough - just say you're willing to work until 8 and you'll get it. It started with a phone call and then 2 rounds of interviews. Dress business professional. Really just do yourself a favor and skip the interview.

HR- On-Site Staffing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US.

The process was not so lengthy as much as the recruiter who was not providing feedback. I had to hunt the recruiter each and every time. A follow up thank you note was send to the recruiter to send to the HM , There was not feedback on it it. There was also not interview feedback.

The negotiation was quite well. They stood to what they had locked me down for

Business Development Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US in September 2014.

Applied online, received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very casual and conversational. At the end of the phone interview I was asked to take a Hogan personality assessment test. Upon successful completion of the Hogan I was given a Wonderlic test and after that it was on to a face to face with the regional manager. This took place at a coffee shop and was very informal with no unexpected questions or curveballs.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Focused on how you see yourself penetrating the market and questions desi   Answer Question

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

Usually the interview process is in parts. I interviewed twice. There is a background check for security reasons. Their are many flexible schedules to choose from. There is flexibility with overtime.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations on hourly wage.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Randstad US.

I contacted Randstad when I moved to Louisville in 2013. They gave me a full battery of tests and found jobs that, other than a brief period have been exactly suited to my abilities, talents, and preferences.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, as the positions I have had were temporary.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Randstad US in June 2014.

I was contacted by three different people here. After the first two people failed to follow up with me, I declined a phone interview with the third bozo who tried to harass me about this job.

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter a difficult or unexpected question   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad US.

Answered an add, was asked to forward resume and take typing test. Had to complete paperwork and then attend an interview at the prospective business placement

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain a gap in my employment history for the government background check that was associated with the assignment they were trying to fit me with   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations, it is a temporary position with set salary based on typing speed and accuracy

Staffing Consultant Interview

I had one round of interviews with the area vice president and senior branch manager. they gave me the job the next day. Very easy nothing unexpected. The job they told me I would do is not the same as the one I actually do

Interview Questions
    • Can you repeat all the metrics that we just described to you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative-Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

They call you and complete an over the phone brief interview, then you're emailed an online personality test.You're told you'll hear back shortly. Its been 6wks and I haven't heard anything, not even an email from this company thanking me for my interest or for completing the online test.

Interview Questions
    • When you were young did you ever consider running away from home ?   View Answer

VMS Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad US in May 2014.

5/1/2014: Initially contacted by an Account Manager who conducted a preliminary Phone Screen and forwarded my resume to Hiring Manager for review
    5/7/2014: Phone Interview w/HM was scheduled and she was great! Interview lasted for about 45 minutes and she was very thorough and we discuessed the position, objectives and overall goals for the role. (not too behavioral)
    5/8/2014: Link was sent to complete the Hogan Personality Test which consisted of roughly 300 questions
    5/9/2014: Scheduled to come into Branch office to complete both the Wonderlic & Raven Test
    **Wonderlic is a Cognitive Test (consists of Math, LA, etc.)
    **Raven is IQ/Progressive Matrices Test (consists of all Puzzles)
    5/13: Emailed Thank You Letter to HM
    5/15: Account Mgr. scheduled me for an On-site interview with HM
    5/19: Conducted On-site Interview with HM - Fairly simple interview-no hard questions; just reiterated what was discussed during initial phone interview...Again, very friendly and personable manager
    5/20: Conducted Phone Interview with Senior Vice President - Interview lasted over an hour and he was very thorough and the interview was STAR/Behaviorial based, so be concise, detailed and prepared to give examples
    5/23: Verbal offer came from Account Manager and Background Screening was initiated by On-boarding team
    5/30: Formal Offer Letter received
    6/9: Start Date

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult but the questions with the SVP were all detailed and STAR based   View Answer
    The compensation rate was fair so no negotiating was neccessary