Randstad US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Randstad US in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone. Phone interview, testing, face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – None

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – They were confused about which position they had called me for

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libertyville, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a hiring manager and given an telephone interview. He was very pleasant and polite. He also explained exactly what the Branch was in need of, gave me a pay scale, and a brief description of benefits offered. I sure hope everything goes well, I would love to be apart of the team.

Interview Question – All questions were expected, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

Interviewed at Randstad US

Interview Details – Unprofessional. I was contacted by a recruiter who left me a voicemail about a position with a client. I returned his call about three hours later as soon as I heard his message and left him a message---I received no call back. I reached out a second time and also left a message---still no call back after five days.

Very Easy Interview

Temp Worker/Warehouse Worker Interview

Temp Worker/Warehouse Worker
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Randstad US in April 2013.

Interview Details – I called the office in reference to employment. I walked into the office and filled out applicable paperwork. I took some tests after watching different videos in reference to my career field. A urinalysis was issued and I was to call in every saturday in reference to my ability to work.

Negotiation Details – I was able to state the rate of pay I would accept.

External Accounts Payable Interview

External Accounts Payable
Glendale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

Interview Details – I've worked with Randstad when they were Spherion for over five years and I have an interview with them on Monday

Interview Question – Have you've been looking for employed outside our company?   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant

Interviewed at Randstad US

Interview Details – The process was easy. 2 phone interviews over the phone and two assessments. The corporate recruiter was very thorough and was very quick to respond. She also was informative.

Interview Question – There was not anything unusually difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by in-person interview that was cancelled and rescheduled by interviewer three times.

Interview Question – It was a very basic interview, no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Orange, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone calls, then a couple of in-face interviews. I really like the Randstad personnel.

Interview Question – I honestly don't remember. There were no questions that were not in keeping with the proposed job.   Answer Question

Powerpoint Specialist Interview

Powerpoint Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Randstad US in January 2013.

Interview Details – It helped when my PowerPoint and administrative assistant extensive skills were revealed, making me the candidate as a good potential fit for their organization. After I were directed to upload my resume on their website, my referral referenced me as an outstanding temp.

Interview Question – Being asked to try my hand at a routine task that would be expected of me on the assignment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Based on my skills, my ability to test well with hands-on, it was easy to agree on a pay rate.