Randstad US

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.7

Copywriter Interview

Unprofessional. I was contacted by a recruiter who left me a voicemail about a position with a client. I returned his call about three hours later as soon as I heard his message and left him a message---I received no call back. I reached out a second time and also left a message---still no call back after five days.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

I was contacted by a hiring manager and given an telephone interview. He was very pleasant and polite. He also explained exactly what the Branch was in need of, gave me a pay scale, and a brief description of benefits offered. I sure hope everything goes well, I would love to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were expected, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

External Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

I've worked with Randstad when they were Spherion for over five years and I have an interview with them on Monday

Interview Questions
    • Have you've been looking for employed outside our company?   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Randstad US in February 2014.

More focused on you passing the Hogan and Wonderlic assessments. Be honest, communicate effectively, and be personable. Provide specific examples of direct and transferable experience. The process was not intimidating as they are human beings and not your Creator.

Interview Questions
    • Interpersonal Interview - There was not a stumping difficult question   Answer Question
    Temporary Claims Analysts offer

Staffing Consultant Interview

The process was easy. 2 phone interviews over the phone and two assessments. The corporate recruiter was very thorough and was very quick to respond. She also was informative.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad US.

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview that was cancelled and rescheduled by interviewer three times.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very basic interview, no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Randstad US.

Aquired by Randstad

Interview Questions
    • Will you family life interfere with this career?   View Answer

Desktop Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

One interview with recruiter. Very professional and positive. My recruiter was willing to work with my schedule. I was given the opportunity to elaborate, and better clarify what I had to offer.

One interview with hiring manager for client. Once again, my schedule and availability was taken into account. Hiring manager was calm, and very personable. All questions were to be expected for the position. Manager was very clear on expectations, and was very thorough when answer my questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical interview questions. Nothing that was cause for alarm.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was needed. All aspects of the offer were well above my expectations.

Biologist II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Randstad US.

They look for people who will fit the job descriptions of their clients. However, they force potential employees to sign agreements preventing them from working with other contract agencies for a period of one year.

Interview Questions
    • They don't really interview so much as send you out to other companies to interview.   Answer Question
    They negotiate on your behalf with the company they contract with to place you.

Client Representative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Randstad US in November 2013.

The interviewing process was pretty simple and standard. They asked you to give them specific examples and situations, and how you over came it. Basically they want to see you can think on your feet and solve a problem.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was trying to come up with a situation where you made a mistake. For me that was the hardest because no one likes to talk about a past mistake, even though I did overcome it.   Answer Question