Randstad US Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.0

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Randstad US (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview over the phone, asks general Bio questions, appeared very elementary. Like the recruiter didn't know what to ask. The recruiter wanted my credit information, social security numbers, DOB and more after some simple questions. It was terrible dealing with this on my job search.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter wanted to know about my bio-sample experience, but then this turned into questions about my personal information. I was asked to provide my social security number, my birthday information,etc. I felt I was dealing with an Identity Theft Scam.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad US (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was called in based on sales experience. Manager had me observe first in the office and then interviewed me and asked if i thought I could do the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

talked about it right then and there what my salary expectations were