Randstad US

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.8

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staffing Consultant Interview

Had a phone interview, went in and interviewed, after that was sent the wonderlic test and IQ test, talked on the phone with the person with distributed the test. came back in for another interview this time at another location, got interviewed me a senior staffing consultant and then the area Vice president.

Other Interview Reviews for Randstad US

Staffing Consultant Interview

Interview process isn't tough - just say you're willing to work until 8 and you'll get it. It started with a phone call and then 2 rounds of interviews. Dress business professional. Really just do yourself a favor and skip the interview.

Staffing Consultant Interview

I had one round of interviews with the area vice president and senior branch manager. they gave me the job the next day. Very easy nothing unexpected. The job they told me I would do is not the same as the one I actually do

Interview Questions
    • Can you repeat all the metrics that we just described to you?   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

The process was easy. 2 phone interviews over the phone and two assessments. The corporate recruiter was very thorough and was very quick to respond. She also was informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview was basic including several STAR questions as well as sales and customer service questions regarding previous work experience. There were no role play opportunities but very results driven approach as well as questions asking about passion and opportunities for advancement. After initial phone interview and 1 on 1 was brought back to complete wonderlic as well as raven exam

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Randstad US.

Internet test. In office test. Phone interview. In person interview. Manager interview. Shadowing. Another managerial interview. I felt like I was a volunteer there. Then wanted me to interview for diff position. Frustrated.

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Randstad US.

It took about a month and a half to get hired. There were a few computer based tests and then an interview with the AVP and the branch manager. It was fairly simple, just have to study behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • You really should study for the behavioral questions. That is the main type of questions that were asked to me.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Randstad US in February 2013.

Short phone screen and then before you can move to the interview process you have to pass three assessments which are the hogan, wonderlic, and raven. If you don't pass the assessments you don't work there. If you pass the assessments you move to the interview stage. If you do well on the interview you get an offer. If you don't do well on the interview you don't hear back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What area do you feel you need the most improvement in? Is this a loaded question?   Answer Question
    No negotiation accepted. Offer given was final offer.

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Randstad US in November 2012.

You will have at least three interviews; phone, with branch mgr and then an AVP. You will also be issued the Wonderlic test and other personality type assessments.

Interview Questions
    Very misleading about what your bonus potential is. The recruiter does not work in your market and they base your at-risk on the company average...very misleading.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Randstad US in October 2011.

The hiring process was a joke. I was called at 11:30 am one morning and was told i could only interview that afternoon at 3:30 since the manager would be unavailable any other time.