Randstad US

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Randstad US

Interview Details – I had one round of interviews with the area vice president and senior branch manager. they gave me the job the next day. Very easy nothing unexpected. The job they told me I would do is not the same as the one I actually do

Interview Question – Can you repeat all the metrics that we just described to you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Randstad US

Interview Details – The process was easy. 2 phone interviews over the phone and two assessments. The corporate recruiter was very thorough and was very quick to respond. She also was informative.

Interview Question – There was not anything unusually difficult.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Randstad US in November 2012.

Interview Details – You will have at least three interviews; phone, with branch mgr and then an AVP. You will also be issued the Wonderlic test and other personality type assessments.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very misleading about what your bonus potential is. The recruiter does not work in your market and they base your at-risk on the company average...very misleading.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Interview was basic including several STAR questions as well as sales and customer service questions regarding previous work experience. There were no role play opportunities but very results driven approach as well as questions asking about passion and opportunities for advancement. After initial phone interview and 1 on 1 was brought back to complete wonderlic as well as raven exam

Interview Question – What makes you get out of bed in the morning?   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – Internet test. In office test. Phone interview. In person interview. Manager interview. Shadowing. Another managerial interview. I felt like I was a volunteer there. Then wanted me to interview for diff position. Frustrated.

Interview Question – Still waiting to hear about job offer.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview Details – It took about a month and a half to get hired. There were a few computer based tests and then an interview with the AVP and the branch manager. It was fairly simple, just have to study behavioral questions

Interview Question – You really should study for the behavioral questions. That is the main type of questions that were asked to me.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Randstad US in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a joke. I was called at 11:30 am one morning and was told i could only interview that afternoon at 3:30 since the manager would be unavailable any other time.

Nashville, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at Randstad US in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had good phone interview, received link for personality assessments, never received any feedback after that.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Randstad US in August 2009.

Interview Details – It took over three months, I would receive a call one week with an offer then they next week it was "on hold". Perfect introduction into the worst three years of my life, had we not been in serious economic trouble as a country I would have walked away.

Interview Question – Honestly, I don't even think I got asked a question by anyone, all they did (after arriving late- EVERY TIME) was talk about themselves.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First year salary came in at $5k less than offer letter, "managers- including C-level" were absolutely "shocked", how could that happen?

Worcester, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Randstad US in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had to take a personality and IQ test. I had one interview. I went into the interview expecting to be asked the normal questions.The interviewer asked me to interview her. She stated that not only do they want to make sure I'm right for the position, they want the position to be right for me.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed my resume and asked me questions about my previous employment   Answer Question
  • Ask the interviewer questions about the position and the company   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not comfortable with Cold Calling and being on the telephone for the entire work day.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Randstad US

Worked for Randstad US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad US Staffing Consultant interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Randstad US employees and interview candidates.