Randy's Ring & Pinion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randy's Ring & Pinion in November 2010.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview with HR and then they performed a background check and drug screen. Once that cleared I gad an in person with the sales manager.

Interview Question – What makes you a superior sales person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nonw

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Randy's Ring & Pinion.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, In Person Interview with HR and 2 mgrs. I applied on line, was contacted via phone by HR and interviewed. I was then asked to come in for an interview and was interviewed by 2 Mgrs. I also was required to take an on line test that was different and to do a background check. seemed pretty thorough.

Interview Question – Why did I choose this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Randy's Ring & Pinion.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR then interview with Sales Manager and one other person. 2nd interview with Sales Manager and President.

Negotiation Details – Very simple.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Randy's Ring & Pinion in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with recruiter and president of the company

Interview Question – Describe how you handled employee issues   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer letter

Worked for Randy's Ring & Pinion? Contribute to the Community!