Range Resources Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Range Resources

Lease Operator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Range Resources (Canonsburg, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

I went through at least three phone interviews in which I spoke to almost every supervisor each time. The process was fairly easy and laid back. Had to go through some formal questioning in the last interview before getting the offer letter sent to me. I was hired the next month.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Range Resources (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty typical interview. Walked in, sat down and they initially asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Questions were straightforward, nothing technical, pretty painless process. The interview became more conversational after the initial questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a little bit about yourself. 2. Elaborate on your coursework. 3. Elaborate on your previous jobs. ....Everything else stemmed off these initial questions and it become more conversational.   Answer Question

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Range Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

On Campus Interview, basic get to know you and your past experiences questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult just focus on getting along with the recruiter   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an Intern didn't have leverage to negotiate but they definitely want to be competitive with other company offers so there was no need.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Range Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a very quick one. I was contacted about the position on a Monday and had an interview the following Tuesday. It didn't take long for them to get back to me with an offer, they contacted me an hour after my interview.