Range Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lease Operator I Interview

Lease Operator I
Canonsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Range Resources in August 2013.

Interview Details – I went through at least three phone interviews in which I spoke to almost every supervisor each time. The process was fairly easy and laid back. Had to go through some formal questioning in the last interview before getting the offer letter sent to me. I was hired the next month.

Very Easy Interview

Production Intern Interview

Production Intern
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Range Resources in September 2011.

Interview Details – On Campus Interview, basic get to know you and your past experiences questions.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult just focus on getting along with the recruiter   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As an Intern didn't have leverage to negotiate but they definitely want to be competitive with other company offers so there was no need.

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Range Resources in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a very quick one. I was contacted about the position on a Monday and had an interview the following Tuesday. It didn't take long for them to get back to me with an offer, they contacted me an hour after my interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about yourself and your past.   Answer Question

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!