Range Resources

Interviews for Top Jobs at Range Resources

Lease Operator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Range Resources in August 2013.

I went through at least three phone interviews in which I spoke to almost every supervisor each time. The process was fairly easy and laid back. Had to go through some formal questioning in the last interview before getting the offer letter sent to me. I was hired the next month.

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Range Resources in September 2011.

On Campus Interview, basic get to know you and your past experiences questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult just focus on getting along with the recruiter   Answer Question
    As an Intern didn't have leverage to negotiate but they definitely want to be competitive with other company offers so there was no need.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Range Resources in November 2009.

The interview process was a very quick one. I was contacted about the position on a Monday and had an interview the following Tuesday. It didn't take long for them to get back to me with an offer, they contacted me an hour after my interview.

Interview Questions